Beach Area

Discussion in 'Temptation Miches Grand' started by Indyfun, Aug 6, 2023.

1. Indyfun

Indyfun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0
    Hi everyone - when my wife and I visited in Feb they didn’t have any beach furniture or bar setup at the beach. We are scheduled to return mid oct. Can anyone confirm if they have this area developed?

thanks

2. Анжела72

Анжела72 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 0
    In April they had 3 or 4 cabana beds on the main beach where the security guard sits at the entrance to the alcove area. Also they had lounge chairs in the alcove area underneath the numerous tiki umbrellas. I laid out topless in the alcove area and no one ever said anything as well as walking on the beach away from town. One afternoon we pulled a couple of lounge chairs out next to the cabana beds on the main beach as did some others. The bar at the end of the walkway (also where towels are located) was hit or miss if someone was serving...no seating just order drinks. It seemed like someone was always there from mid-morning to mid-afternoon but I don't recall for sure. There was also a waitress who made her way around the alcove/beach but not often. It looked like the Temptation beach area had their bar up and running but we never used it or sat out over there. Grand also had added a "shower" at the end of the walkway (not there in January) which was needed to rinse off before heading back towards the pool. Hopefully they've continued to make some minor detail improvements...we will be back in 2024 for a couple trips. Have fun!

3. Indyfun

Indyfun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0
    Great - thank you! Sounds like they are working on it.

4. ash09

ash09 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +94 / 0
    Everything in this post is accurate as of May 2023 as well.

5. bjd

bjd Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Does anyone have any pictures of the beach area? We were disappointed by the beaches at Desire and TTR so we are considering booking Miches next spring. We both enjoy the beach as a break from the pool.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice