BBG Weightloss Challenge

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by glenn/monique, Jan 18, 2007.

1. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Okay, So I've got a micro to wear. Yes I must have the perfect happy bum and I want to lose 20 lbs and be lean. I'm looking for all the support I can find out there and I thought maybe some of you are also in the same boat. So sign up and we will support each other through weight loss.

My goal 20 lbs and a happy bum by April 19th.

2. Roy and Marie

Roy and Marie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :bigwave: Hey you guys !!! Monique, thanx for the tip on shoulder excercises the shoulder is doing much better. We have started working out and i am trying to lose 10 lbs. and tone up some while Marie is trying to lose, as she puts it, that other person that's wrapped around her :wink: We already had a treadmill and some weights and bought a stepcizer (it kicks my @ss ) :lol:

3. glenn/monique

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Glad the shoulder is better but keep doing them. I know what she mean about that other person around her. i've been there and done tha and struggle with weight all the time. Keep up the great work you two. Confusis says: youcan both do it. How Marie' back doing?

4. Flaca

Flaca Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Hey Monique...it's funny you should post something like this. I need to lose the weight that I put on while at BBG :lol: I didn't do too badly, but 8lbs is still 8lbs. On my body it went right to my stomach. Because of the weather and scheduling here I haven't been able to get out for a run as of yet. But, as I'm typing this I'm just waiting for my protein shake to digest before I lace up my go-fasters and head out for my 1st run. My serious training for the 1/2 marathon starts on Monday the 22nd.

Put me into your challenge!!!

Diana

5. Harold & Tammy

Harold & Tammy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I joined weight watchers on 1/3, so I am trying to lose. Its not easy but like the WW leader said, you didnt put it on over night so its not going to og away over night. I have lost a total of 4.8 pounds. Not alot but its a good start.

6. glenn/monique

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    It always sucks to get back and have an extra 5 for the one week trip or 8-10 for the two week trip. Welcome aboard and have a good run. I'm jealous I'm dying to run outside, the treadmill just isn't the same. Probably two more months before I can do that, maybe Cancun will the first outdoor run. Walking the hills tonight.

7. Roy and Marie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's doing much better thanx for asking. She has one more appointment w/the doc March 8th hopefully he will be done after that. The excercising really seems to be helping. I can kick her @ss on the stomach excercises but she kicks mine on the stepcizer . I let her get by with a lot on the stomach because of her back but she doesn't cut me any slack :wink: we're enjoying it cause we know what it's for.

8. glenn/monique

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    It's great that you both do it together. I wish I could get Glenn to workout. We are of two different worlds, never did liked the same things.

9. B & J

B & J Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0
    As soon as I get all my stuff together from my move I am going to go back on a diet (that I stopped like 18 months ago after losing 70 lbs.) and try to lose back the 30 lbs that I gained after going on my diet. My wedding is next April and I hope to be down to about 175 for the wedding. My fiancee will also go on the diet too for some moral support.

Bryan

10. Roy and Marie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    together is probably the only way that Marie figured that i would excercise and you know she's right. Maybe Glenn fills that he couldn't handle the compitition :wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice