Bad News ;(

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by HammieJ, Feb 1, 2011.

1. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    SOOOO sad! :(

I was soooooo excited to go to GP. I told tooooo many people about it and even left great reviews on tripadvisor. I am totally regretting it now. We were going to book Valentine's day-ish simply because our funds are limited and one of my crew are waiting for their tax returns to be deposited. I just checked online, and called as well.... and from 3/14-3/24 GP is completely sold out. I could cry. I am still going.... but it looks like we are going to have to stay at the Great :(

FML.

I should have told everyone GP sucks. I let out the secret and screwed myself over :( booooo...

2. GCPSgirl

GCPSgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Golden is notorious for being booked full or even over booked in Feb-March. They kick people to the Great sometimes as well.

So sorry Hammie.....Keep checking everyday till you have to book. You never know if someone cancels.

3. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Hammie, I checked Alpharooms and they have the Golden P listed, at a reasonable rate. I checked from the 14-21 March. Skoosh did not have anything.

I will keep looking as well, what are your dates, specifically or are you flexible (your dates.):bandit:

4. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    thanks guys!! I can't leave any earlier than the 23rd and i have to be in cancun by the 15th. The 15th is the Cancuncare party and the 22nd in my birthdayyyyyyy <3 I will not allow it to suck by being in jersey around people who couldnt give two shits about me! LOL. I'd rather spend it in mexico with a bunch of awesome strangers <3
    Trying to do 14th-24th though. 15th-24th is available on orbitz(so i can use the 200 off code). I probably wont be able to book for another week or two.

5. StaceyJerseyShoreGirl

StaceyJerseyShoreGirl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
  6. Country Cut

Country Cut Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Holy crap.......I guess I better tell my wife to stop beating around the bush and book ours......Our friends have already booked...we were just trying to find a cheaper rate.....They would kill us if we didn't stay since they were wanting to go party with us.............I didn't realize this place sold out........Hopefully May is not booked up and especially not the ocean clubs or my wife will kill me too......

7. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    hahah no problem! I'm glad u are staying in May and not March, lol I'd have to kill ya ! lol KIDDING! :)

8. 808sensation

808sensation Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    if worst comes to worst, book GREAT and you can come party with me at GOLDEN :)

9. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    definitely! I can be your bed mate... unless u are bringing up a girl... then bathtub is good... lol jk.

10. 808sensation

808sensation Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    "sharing is caring" ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice