Bachelor Party

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Denzel, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Denzel

Denzel Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 3
    My friends are throwing me a Bach party. They said we are staying at the Temptations resort. We are all mid 30 and it’s about 12 of us. I was just wondering about the resort. Is it good for bachelor parties etc?

2. MCP_&_HeavyD

MCP_&_HeavyD Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +330 / 1
    For 12 guys, probably not. I’d do a search and see what previous threads post about bachelor parties. What is the intent of coming to TTR for a bachelor party? Most of the time you’ll find it does.mint live up to the bachelor party expectation. Like my husband says, if you’re not gonna bring a dish, don’t come to the party.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  3. Denzel

Ratings:
    +1 / 3
    My best man did some research and said it looked like a fun party resort. I haven’t really looked into that much. We’re just looking to party and we’ll be out at the clubs mostly come night time.

4. MCP_&_HeavyD

Ratings:
    +330 / 1
    It’s a majority couples resort ages late 30’s/40’s to 70+. Definitely a party resort but again 12 men looking to party, ok. Be respectful don’t come with any expectations you’ll be fine. But just keep in mind, would you want your wife to be at a place topless with 12 horned up drunk men at a bachelor party? Probably not. Anyway, what are your dates?

5. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,757 / 5
    It’s definitely not the best place for a bachelor party. Sure it’s a party resort, and there will be people who will tell you to just come with a good attitude and you’ll be fine, but truth is that’s more than likely not going to be the case. An all-inclusive resort with topless optional seems like it might be awesome, but unfortunately with all the groups of single guys that have come before you they’ve kinda of spoiled it for these types of groups and are generally not well accepted. You could be the best guys in the world with the best intentions, but you’ll probably have more fun at another resort.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  6. MCP_&_HeavyD

Ratings:
    +330 / 1
    I recommend you search the thread below in this forum.
    What's With All The Bachelor Party Interest?

7. Denzel

Ratings:
    +1 / 3
    I 100% get it. This is the reason I asked. Thank you

8. MandyJoJo

MandyJoJo Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +165 / 0
    There's a large group of singles going at the end of May. That would be a good time for a bachelor party.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. CrazyCajuns

CrazyCajuns Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    What is your dates? May 21-28th is singles week and would be a great time for a bachelors party!!

10. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    Lots of forums and comments on this. Definitely not the place for a bachelor party, especially 12 guys. Mostly couples with women enjoying some freedom. Even with the best intentions there is always some a-hole in the group that will drink too much, can’t take no for an answer or can’t contain himself in the environment. It’s not a free for all to look at boobs and act the player. There is decorum and unwritten rules.

Better bet would be a resort like breathless. It has a great pool party vibe. Some toplessness. And more single girl groups/bachelorette parties that your boys may be able to hook up with. Hard rock would be another.

Temptation is more of a pot-luck..than a buffet. which means bring your own and share if you want to.

Bachelor parties have some bad raps with some groups. I have even seen at least one big pretty big fight when the bachelor boys get handsy. The bachelor party guys even started punching hotel security and police came. It was all cause the guys thought they could grope whatever they wanted to or grind against ladies dancing. Not the case.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice