Bachelor Party In September, Who’s Gonna Be There?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by wwmur12, Mar 1, 2020.

1. wwmur12

wwmur12 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    We’re going to be at Temptation resort September 4th for a friends bachelor party and want to see who’s ready to party!

2. dikfore

dikfore I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +447 / 0
    The labor day crew is pretty big, and we all start arriving around the 1st of the month... My wife & I arrive on the 3rd. There is a labor day crew thread with a roll call on it here too..

As a TTR veteran, i'd like to extend the same advice that I give to everybody that says they are coming with a bachelor party... Don't be a typical bachelor party. You aren't going to a swingers resort... Don't go to TTR looking to get laid. Its a party place that has some lifestyle people that go... We are all very friendly, we just ask that everybody be respectful, have a great time, and again... Be respectful.. :)

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  3. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    The resort can be very fun, and you might find what you are looking for. But if you have never been there, then just know Temptation isn't really a bachelor party destination. So just be mindful of this going in.

For me personally, I have a close friend mid-30s, if he was going to get married, I would maybe bring him for 4-5 days to party (with like 1 maybe 2 other close friends). But that's because I know him, I know me, and I know the place. He would be under the impression this isn't a bachelor party in Vegas.

Not trying to be negative or discourage you, but hopefully you know what the resort is like, and you aren't walking into something like this recent review on trip advisor.

upload_2020-3-4_12-9-40.png

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  4. wwmur12

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Thank you for the information, much appreciated. All the guys going are very respectful and just want the bachelor to have a good time while we are there. Glad to hear that a bachelor party at Temptation isn’t frowned upon! Any other recommendations is greatly appreciated.

5. Garry n Jo

Garry n Jo Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 9
    Compete in all the pool games.

6. wwmur12

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Oh I’m sure we will be.

7. c the animal

c the animal Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    I’ve been to the resort 5 times, twice alone, once with a couple once with my fiancé and it is just straight up party! I wouldn’t go anywhere else to have my bachelor party so I’m doing it may 5th to 10th it’s not vegas style it’s better people arnt rude . Put ur pineapple hat on and enjoy the pool!

8. Gdllraul

Gdllraul Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +84 / 0
    I don’t know why many single people think that TTR is a good place for bachelor party, most of the people are from late 30’s to 50’s and go as couples. I like to know why it is better than go to any other hotel in Cancun and go to the night clubs where the majority of the people are singles and younger than the people in TTR

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • List
  9. Garry n Jo

Garry n Jo Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 9
    A friend of mine is getting married this year and I am going to suggest going there for his bachelor party mainly because I have been 7 times and know we will have an absolute blast.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  10. wwmur12

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Right on thanks for the info! Hope you guys have a good time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice