Bach For 5 Friends?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by 1992DEBull, Jul 30, 2024.

1. 1992DEBull

1992DEBull Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hello everybody. Bach party booking a trip to Cancun for 7-12th august. We’re between this place royalton chic and breathless. I’ve kinda read bad about all of them. But they’re all 3 in the price range for everyone and we’re looking to party we’re all early to mid 30s. Respectful dudes just lookin to have a good time partying read this place parties are open late and we’re not the aggressive dudes I’ve read about making life miserable for Ls people. Me and my wife are in the LS and I thought it probably would still be a lot of fun if it’s truly the party resort like I’ve read about. But I’ve read a lot of regs can really dislike single dudes. I get that but is that true even if we’re just there to party? I posted on Reddit and a lot of couples messaged me saying most of the negative comments were single dudes that want less single dudes there and that they love most the singles they meet there (with few exceptions) we just wanna have a good time I’ve read this place is pretty lively year round and some of the other resorts I’ve mentioned I’ve seen people saying they’re very hit or miss and our dates don’t sound promising lol

2. TigerTown

TigerTown Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +326 / 0
    So Temptation can be fun for single guys, but you all have to be willing to get out and mingle. If you plan to sit on the side as a "crew" or swarm any ladies you think might play, it will put people off. Also, since single women tend to be least numerous guest profile, don't expect to find many single women to hang/play with.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,158 / 3
    You'll fit in. There are plenty unattached guys (bachelor parties, bro trips, etc) that wander around looking bored who you can party with. Many go off resort after the first night.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. 1992DEBull

1992DEBull Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    so I think we’ll probably just hang at the swim up bar and drink beer and listen to music more than anything during the day lol we’ll chat with everyone, we’re not some frat dudes who are gonna swarm a female. Getting laid isn’t really a goal for any of us here any more than it would be anywhere else. We just wanna cut up and have fun with fun people. The reviews we’ve read sound like this was the place to do it. Then I’ve seen people say 5 dudes hanging out are gonna get the cold shoulder from everyone so ‍♂️

5. BeuMeu

BeuMeu Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 5
    Just go and have fun. The problem with people’s opinions are that most of them stink like assholes. If you and your mates want to have a good time this is a great resort to go to. If you want to have fun this is the place for you. If you aren’t just prowling you will be fine the ones that have a shitty time are the ones who think with their tiny head and are obnoxious. You will have a blast. I know if I went with my boys it would be fun. Dress up participate and you will meet people that want to hang and party with you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  6. FjohnM

FjohnM Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    I wish they didn't allow it but mostly for selfish reasons. My wife keeps her top on as soon as she feels like the brofests are showing up. Says it just feels kinda creepy. But the more wild folks on here are typically very into groups of guys, idk. When I was single and going to Bach trips, TTR would have been pretty far down the list of places to go. Just doesn't fit the profile other than some loud music and lots of drinking. We always did Nashville, Vegas, those types of places.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. BeuMeu

Ratings:
    +98 / 5
    Yea I don’t understand it because tits are tits. I think the is a great spot to go for a vacation. All inclusive and the ability to wear shit you couldn’t wear anywhere else. If you and your boys all think the same it would be a blast. I know that I would go to temptations with a bunch of my veteran buddies and have a fucking blast the place is a party. I specifically go so that people will look at stare at my wife. I’m totally fine with guys looking at her because even with her top on they are looking. I think if you boys are going to have fun and drink and be around other people who aren’t going to judge you I say dive in and go. If other people feel weirded out by you being there fuck em. Because the same thing goes for “bro-fest” no one knows you so who gives a shit. I think it’s dumb to leave out party animals just because they aren’t going with a significant other that’s what desires is for.

8. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,839 / 3
    Thats exactly what happens because it changes the vibe. It's also why the dynamic now is FAR different than it was several years ago before they began marketing as a Miami style resort, and nearly all were topless. If you read through the many, many previous posts about this topic, you'll find they're very similar, with similar advice and warnings given. And out of your group, you KNOW there is that one guy most likely to do something stupid after he starts drinking, and it isn't quite the free-for-all buffet he was hoping. That will hang over your group. Bring your wife first. You'll probably have more fun. There are many places and pools in Vegas that fit the bacholor parties better. Just my .02 from seeing it happen. It's always the one guy who gets put-off and screws it up for the group..

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2024
  9. BeuMeu

Ratings:
    +98 / 5
    Thats exactly what happens because it changes the vibe. It's also why the dynamic now is FAR different than it was several years ago before they began marketing as a Miami style resort, and nearly all were topless. If you read through the many, many previous posts about this topic, you'll find they're very similar, with similar advice and warnings given. And out of your group, you KNOW there is that one guy most likely to do something stupid after he starts drinking, and it isn't quite the free-for-all buffet he was hoping. That will hang over your group. Bring your wife first. You'll probably have more fun. There are many places and pools in Vegas that fit the bacholor parties better. Just my .02 from seeing it happen. It's always the one guy who gets put-off and screws it up for the group.

Can we agree that this is a party resort? Can we agree that this is a party resort for adults? Can we agree that this is a party resort for adults meant to mimic spring break? If we can agree on that then why so much hatred for a group of guys or girls going. Of course there will be the one guy who screws it up for the group. That’s just part of being a man we are fuck ups and take shit too far. It probably has something to do with the alcohol. I’m sure you have made dumb decisions and taken shit too far and fucked up. So I think it’s pretty presumptive to assume that a group of guys who go with the intention of having fun are going to have someone do something. You can’t just lump all bachelor parties in one bucket. I think it’s pretty awesome that this group of guys wants to go together especially if they all go into it with the mindset as everyone else that is there. Their a creepy guys in relationships and their are creepy single guys. So like I said to the original poster go for it and have a good time. Don’t late these haters take the wind out of your sail. I would totally go to temptations for a bachelor party with my boys. Because I know how my boys would handle themselves. I wouldn’t bring a douche with me because I don’t associate with douches. So book your trip and have fun.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2024
  10. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,957 / 5
    Can we agree that this is a party resort? Yes we can agree on this
    Can we agree that this is a party resort for adults? Yes, we can also agree on this
    Can we agree that this is a party resort for adults meant to mimic spring break? Yes as well, maybe even more since we aren’t teenagers anymore
    If we can agree on that then why so much hatred for a group of guys or girls going. This was a question so I will give our opinion only: we have all had at least one bad experience at TTR with that “one” guy or group of “bros” that saw titties on the internet and made the assumption every woman that goes there wants to sleep with them. Not all singles or groups are like that but there does seem to be one in each group??? Also - no one has ever hated on a group of girls going. Why? Because we have not seen a group of girls start a fight or stalk a married woman even after she said “no”.
    Of course there will be the one guy who screws it up for the group. Agree here as well, but the question really should be why does a group of single guys want to go to a resort that is mostly couples? Our answer is because they equate “lifestyle” with drunken sluts. Not really the people we would want to hang out with if that is actually true. Read the OP post, no mention of a lot of important things. Of course there are great singles groups that go together but they are not asking that, nor did they post this on the Singles Roll call thread? Are there some couples that more than welcome a group of guys, yeah….but not the majority.
    So I think it’s pretty presumptive to assume that a group of guys who go with the intention of having fun are going to have someone do something. This is where I (and it seems others) do disagree with you. It is not “presumptive” at all, it is a pretty high probability.
    That’s just part of being a man we are fuck ups and take shit too far. Actually agree with this as well but I do not want that to happen on our vacation or with/to any of the people we are with on that vacation (especially the ladies because then one of us guys will probably have to be in the jail cell next the the bachelor party boy who took things “too far”. So, if one of these “bros” wants or needs a life lesson, maybe they should do it at a resort that is actually built for bachelor parties?

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice