Baby Waste's 1st BDay

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Waste, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know the updates have been few and far between... ok, so this is the first one... I'm sorry.

His Bday is on the 21st, but the party was on the 24th... To have some sort of celebration on the day of, we did pre-party a little... Here he is with his first sweet ever

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For all those that remember Shawn, his brother's daughter is born 3 days after Baby Waste. To save our friends from having to give up two back to back weekends for 1st bday parties, we had a joint event. Here's the boy's table and cake. Notice the Toronto Maple Leaf's goalie is a princess

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The chick table was the liquor table. As I would hate to ever have a picture of a 3'x6' table decorated in a pink Happy First Birthday table cloth over flowing with booze used against me, you will have to use your imagination. But here is her princess cake... Again, notice a Toronto Maple Leaf player
    [​IMG]

Here's the mum's and birthday babies
    [​IMG]

Me and the birthday babies... I was giving Shawn's brother a hard time how Baby Waste is already poking his daughter :D
    [​IMG]

The guys served the cakes for the babies. Then we were forced to pose for family pics. After the first picture was snapped, I smothered my gf's face with a "little" cake. I guess since only the chicks were armed with cameras, my actions weren't funny enough to warrant a picture... but, when she steals my idea and uses it against me, it's hilarious :?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After all the gifts were done... it was time to have most of the 30 some people clear out of my house. The first 1.5 hours were fun, then it started feeling like a daycare... Here's an updated pic of Shawn and family
    [​IMG]

and Baby Shawn getting his loot bag
    [​IMG]

Baby Waste in his favortie position
    [​IMG]

Baby Waste and his new car
    [​IMG]

...helping me build his new chair...
    [​IMG]

...trying out his new chair...
    [​IMG]

Remarks:
    - Those couches aren't mine. They moved in with the gf. I have a plan. They will be gone by next year. I know I said that last year, but this year I'm even more determined. Any comments on the couches will be deleted.

Again, sorry for the lack of updates. I promise to update at least once before his 21st bday.

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Wow, thanx. A birthday report! Is baby Waste walking and talking yet?

3. vrodgers

vrodgers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Love the cakes -- go Leafs!

4. Carole

Carole I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Awwwwww that's so cute. And baby Waste is so adorable and we finally get to see Mrs Waste. It's about time.

5. Red2PartY

Red2PartY Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How cute!!! Looks like he had a great birthday!! I can't believe it's been a year already-my how time flies!

6. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    kid looks like trouble.

7. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you... Next time, just call when you're in the neighborhood, and maybe you'll even get to meet her :D

Only when he needs to... a quick couple steps here and there to get my cell phone and the TV remote, but that's pretty much it. He's using a couple words, but again, only when he feels he has to.

Give him some time, I'm still working on it... He shows great promise of living up to the Waste family name.

That's right, it took you that long to get Todd's pic up in your avatar...

...only a Leaf fan would take a princess/faery for a goalie as a compliment :D :D :D

8. Red2PartY

Red2PartY Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well now that he's going to BBG, I figured I'd throw him in there too.

He's been on my myspace page for a year tho! :D

Just another 20 short years we'll have baby waste at BBG too and then I'll have someone else to spill on :lol:

9. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow :!: :!: What a cutie lil Waste is :!: :!:

10. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    He's adoreable, Dan!! Absolutely adoreable!!!

Shaun's kids are cute as well. Please tell him Hola for me.

Anmd I notice someone referred to a "Mrs Waste". Something you're keeping from me???? :wink: Are congrats in order???? :wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice