August Trip To Temptation

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Chrism, May 17, 2023.

1. Chrism

Chrism Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey everyone! I'm thrilled to join this forum and share that my girlfriend and I have exciting plans to visit Temptation in August (11 - 14), as we're eager to explore this unique experience. I'm reaching out to gather some insights and find answers to a few random questions me and my girlfriend brainstormed, answer any you'd like:)

1. What is the average age demographic August month/ summer months?

2. I'm aware that the sexy pool closes around 7-8 pm, but I'm curious if it opens up again later in the evening. If not, are there any other spots for enjoyable nighttime swimming?

3. My girlfriend has expressed some concerns about potential unwanted attention or disrespect from other guests. Could you kindly share your experiences regarding how common or uncommon these incidents are?

4. How respectful are the guests in general? Do you find that people here embrace body positivity and refrain from judgment?

5. My girlfriend is excited about going topless for the first time, but she would feel more comfortable if she sees other guests doing the same. Is it typical to encounter topless guests during this time of the year, or are people generally more conservative?

Thank you, I'm looking forward to connecting with all of you!

2. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,150 / 3
    1. Age. Bell curve it.. 25-65 with the most 35 to 45. (median age...late 30's, 40?)
    2. Pool/hot tubs. Close by seven and do not reopen until morning. Saturday night there is a night time foam pool party (or at least there was the last few years).
    3. Respectful? the vast majority of guests are awesome and kind. There have been a few d-bags (single guys, bachelor parties, and husbands) over the years. Think of a kid that has never been in a candy store and set free in one.
    4. Definitely no body judging/shaming.
    5. At least half the female guests will be topless, probably more, maybe a lot more.

3. Chrism

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Awesome! Thanks for the insight

4. M&MfromLA

M&MfromLA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 0
    And to follow up on the respectful conversation....all your GF should need to say if approached is "thanks but I'm here with my boyfriend" and that should always stop the conversation or derail it.

My wife gets hit on sometimes when I go for drinks/bathroom and as soon as she says she is here with me, the REAL men know thats when to respectfully bow out.

If a man doesn't, that is highly disrepectful and a quick handshake upon return with a "hope you have a great night/day" and a smile to the other guy should be the end of it. If not, involve security. (Hint, those to travel to Temptation are generally VERY respectful and often look out for each other even if they have never met. You guys will be good)

Last edited: May 22, 2023
  5. Chrism

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great advice, thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice