Arrival/check In... Party

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Soonernation, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Soonernation

Soonernation Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Question for the experienced TTR guests. Our plane lands at noon on a Friday and we have USA Transfers bringing us to the resort. I'm not sure what time check-in is but what's the quickest way to get into the pool party? I keep hearing about the "tour" guides. I don't want to miss much of the Friday pool party so what's the recommendation? I think someone said there is an online check in process.

2. MNnice

MNnice Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +375 / 0
    Just say no thanks to any tour guide or sales pitch. They have a map they give you with a quick run down of the various spots and restaurants. I believe check in is 3pm, but they'll let you change into a swim suit and hold your bags if you arrive before then.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    If your plane is landing around noon on a Friday, you will probably be through customs and at your USA transfer somewhere between 12:45-1:15. Which means you will get to the resort by 2pm. Check-in time is 3pm, but at 2pm they may have a room ready. Then they will probably give you a map, and someone will help with your bags and show you to your room. If they do not have a room ready, they will check in, hold your bags, and you will come back later to be taken to your room.

Some people pack their suits in their carry-on, and then change once arriving and just go hit the bar/pool while they wait for a room to be ready. Some people go eat.

There isn't a tour, but at check-in someone might sit you down to go over the map and the rules, and then try to set you up with a tour for another morning of your stay. You can just say no to this if you aren't interested in looking at a membership and/or going on a tour.

Also, I am not sure what a Friday pool party is. But everyday is basically a pool party from 10-7.

4. tease

tease Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +532 / 2
    Checkin is quick leave luggage there till room is ready drop pants in lobby hit bar grab a drink at bar to hold you over for the 2 minute walk to pool ,,,,

(.Y.)

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. tease

tease Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +532 / 2
    P.s. dont forget to return to lobby for luggage......

6. JnJPartyStyle

JnJPartyStyle Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +405 / 0
    Tell them you’ve been to the resort and don’t need a tour guide... They can be very persistent

7. Soonernation

Soonernation Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Also do they have Fireball at the resort or do we need to make a pitstop? Not sure we could make it 5 days without Fireball. o_O

8. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    It was the case that fireball was for members and/or Referrals. This was even spotty some time ago.

I am not sure if the fireball situation has improved, or maybe people aren't all that infatuated with it anymore. But I don't hear too much about it one way or the other. If it is important to you, I would suggest buying it at the duty free in the airport you are departing from.

9. NC Brits

NC Brits Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0
    I (M) just can’t drink it. My brain thinks I’m being poisoned. So that’s that ruined.

10. Deleted member 40096

Deleted member 40096 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are at the resort now and i can confirm first hand the pool side Premiere bar has Fireball.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice