Architect in Cancun Area

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by arorag, Apr 14, 2012.

1. arorag

arorag Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just bought a land in Cancun area on the beach. Does anyone know a list of good architects for the beach houses in Cancun area or may be some companies who can help you in design and construction of houses in Cancun.
    Arora

2. CancunMole

CancunMole Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. cancun architec

cancun architec Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi my name is Carolina, and I work in Ac Construcciones I sent you the links but the website was misspelled the correct is

AC Construcciones |
    Ac Construcciones | Facebook
    [ame=]Casa Fortuna - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2017
  4. architec juan ignacio

architec juan ignacio Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hello my name is Juan Ignacio, I am architect and I been working with few american, england, and france people who buy second place in cancun, I undersstand how is this process in new country as this, I think you will need to understand all the process to be happpy with new home, and how long it will be , and be sure that you are in the rigth price, my experience with new clients is big, and I can desing what ever you wan , no metter the style, only the satisfaction is the the goal, please fell free to cantact me juanignacioiz@yahoo.com

5. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My good friend Brian Schaefer builds and designs homes for prices up to $700k USD or so. Here an Architect is what in the states you would call a General Contractor. Brian is a great guy, 100% honest and loaded with happy customers.

He has been here 10 years or so.

I actually spoke to him today about helping a friend get their home finished after they got totally screwed by their "architect". They unknowingly (stupidly) made some bad decisions and it is going to take money and time to fix them.

Please make good decisions and every possible contingency. Oh, Brian handled the remodeling of my downtown apartment and it turned out exactly as I expected. On time and on budget.

He built a beautiful home in the jungle for my best friends too. WOW ! ! !

998-168-6068
    CancunBrian@yahoo.com

Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice