April 7th - 15th trip report (Sorry in advance for the length)

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by NashvilleKary, Apr 19, 2012.

1. NashvilleKary

NashvilleKary Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Temptations 1 - Kary 0

2. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ...I was expecting the opposite...

Any thoughts if this will be a best of 3, 5, or 7 battle yet?

3. ShirleyAndTodd

ShirleyAndTodd Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Wow, looks like you had a great time...
    never laughed so much in my life the night Shirley and I met you. Seems by your post that the sarcasm and humour never has a dull moment around you. Can't stop thinking about the Scottish Boys singing their pub songs and a Canadian guy coming over for help, wanting a good Canadian song to sign for them when you chime in "You Smile, I Smile..."
    Just a little FYI though, "Don't cha know!" is a Minnesota thing, not Canadian, we kept trying to tell you, but I guess you had too much rum to absorb the info.

Cheers,
    Great meeting you,
    Todd

4. NashvilleKary

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I actually had a frickin amazing time! After partying like a pseudo rock star for my first 3 days, reality reared its ugly head Wed... After hanging out with all the great people from the board and trying to keep up with doing shots with the Scottish lads, i pretty much fell into a drunken coma at the pool and making an uber ass of myself... I somehow managed to wake up in my bed Thursday morning with a major sun burn and no longer having the ability to put any amount of pressure on my left heel.

Even with only being able to operate at 40% for the last 4 days of my trip, i still had an amazing time... I was constantly amazed every day at the kindness of everyone I met, from the staff, fellow April Addicts, and complete strangers who went out of their way to lend me a hand or give me a few words of encouragement.

Although TTR may have won the battle this year, the war is not over! I couldn't think of a better place with as many wonderful people to spend a week with in drunken debauchery!

5. Tanbuns

Tanbuns Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was nice meeting you Kary. I didn't mind keeping an watchful eye on both you and Bob on Wednesday. Had to laugh when you said, "Just make sure my head stays above water"....LOL

6. NashvilleKary

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you much for keeping an eye out on me!

Btw, I have a bunch of pics of everyone and created a private album on photobucket... If you message me I can email you them or send you the password.

7. gusmell12

gusmell12 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great pics Kary, thanks for sharing.

8. B and T

B and T Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You looked as though you were thoroughly enjoying yourself most of the times we saw you! So what was the verdict on your heel when you got home? Broken? Love the trip report! lol

9. SmilfandBT

SmilfandBT Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Man I felt really bad for you when you lost your hat on the Boobs Cruise. I was like damn, talk about kicking a guy while he is down!!! But hey you looked like you were having fun doing back flips off the boat later. lol Good times!!!!

10. NashvilleKary

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I went to the ER and they said I had severe soft tissue damage.. Whatever that means... They said it was nothing some PredniSone, Lortabs, Naproxen and crutches wouldn't cure!

Pura vida!

Kary

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice