April 2nd-9th

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by jesse14, Feb 2, 2012.

1. jesse14

jesse14 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey all, me and 5 other guys will be and GP from April 2nd to the 9th on a "Boy trip". What are we in for? Will it be busy??

How do the bars on the strip work? Do you just get a cab from the resort to take us there or are there shuttle? I hear its $50/night for all you can drink and entry. That true??

As far as GP is concerned, how are the bars/night life on the reort?

Thanks!

2. 808sensation

808sensation Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    youll have the remaining of the spring breakers....prolly slow down a bit though.

if you wanna go to the clubs downtown, you can either go with the entertainment crew from the resort (its ~$50 per person and they will take you to the hottest club and youll get a wristband for all you can drink and VIP admission) you just have to find your way home which is VERY easy. or go by yourself and barhop (i recommend going with the entertainment staff)

the bus passes by every 5-10min. and you can never get lost since its just one way----either youre heading towards GP or towards the clubs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice