April 19 Honeymoon

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by JJBranch, Mar 18, 2014.

1. JJBranch

JJBranch Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey everyone. Been reading the boards for a while but never signed up and posted until now. Me and my future wife will be coming to GOV April 19th for our honeymoon for a few days. I am in my early 30's and she in early 20's. We were hoping that the GOV was going to be our portion of the honeymoon, where we can party and cut up and have fun. I was thinking about going on the Boobs Cruise but didn't know if it would be too wild for her. She is not a prude, but shy and sometimes self-conscious. I was wondering if the board have any recommendations? Thanks for your help in advance, and I hope to get to meet some of you.

2. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    Shy + self conscious + honeymoon + a bunch of Boobs Cruise repeaters "kicking it up a notch" sounds like it might be overwhelming for her.

I'm a HUGE Boobs Cruise fan. I believe EVERYONE needs to go on the Boobs Cruise at least once in their lives.

But...

Thinking back to how shy and self-conscious I was in my 20s, I think I'd have had problems with my brand new husband taking me somewhere to be surrounded by a bevy of bouncing breasts on our honeymoon. Ease her in gently this time. Let her get a little out of her comfort zone if the opportunity arises, but let her take the lead. That way, you'll have plenty of opportunity to come take boobs cruises on your anniversary!

3. Carolinacouple

Carolinacouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Couldn't agree more...spot on.

4. jandpyoung

jandpyoung Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Temptations and the Boobs Cruise both have a way of removing insecurities!

5. DenverCouple

DenverCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hmmm, Dr. Phil voice in my head says honeymoon should be more about her, better check with your future wife on what she wants to do and that she knows you said Boobs Cruise. Pretty sure my wife, although not the jealous type, would have been pissy about all the naked eye candy and buffet potential on a Boobs Cruise on our honeymoon. I say stick to the resort where you can get a flavor of it. Make this trip a good one and all about her being the sexiest woman at GOV and you will be back next year owning the Boobs Cruise.

6. abbynflip

abbynflip Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would deft talk with her you might be surprised!I for one am self conscious and shy as well and hell for our honeymoon we went to myrtle beach last aug for our hm and we spent every night in the strip clubs down their! I had a blast and tits in his face didn't bother me at all kinda found it sexy! With that said though you have to have an understanding and a strong trust bond for that to happen but whatever you do make sure you discuss it with her find out what she is ok with and is not ok with! Communication is important and don't forget that! Either way good luck and congrats!

7. JJBranch

JJBranch Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    april 20-23

Hey all, We decided to book the Boobs Cruise. We thought that we would hate to be on another cruise and go "damn I wish we were that boat". We hope we get to meet a few friends down there. This will be our fun part of the trip at GOV. And we will relax and the next stop. HAHA

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice