Anything Change For Pool Rules?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Curious1, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Curious1

Curious1 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +479 / 1
    This June marks two years since we have been to TTR. However we are now coming back in June and again for New Year's Eve. Was just curious if any of the pool security and or rules have lightened up? When we were there in June 2018 they were not allowing body shots, kicked everybody out of the pool I believe around 6 and watching people like Hawks. Also the hot tub was luke warm and again after 6 was closed. Even the playmaker games were more tame at the pool than the first time we went in August at grand opening.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
  2. dikfore

dikfore I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +447 / 0
    Ehhhh its a little better. Body shots can happen if you aren't attracting the entire pool.... Playmaker games are still a little tame... But September is Old Timers month, where they are bringing back pre-reno games and activities... Hopefully that helps liven things up.

3. Curious1

Curious1 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +479 / 1
    Thank you for the info. I hope it's a little bit less strict. the foam party was always fun you can get away with a lot there

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice