Another June Junkie trip report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Sam and Robin, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Sam and Robin

Sam and Robin I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    Well 5 months between trips was definitely wayyyyy to long. The June Junkies rock a fantastic group with amazing participation in all theme nights. We met soooo many great people on this trip it's going to be impossible to name them all so to any one I miss I appologize and blame the copious amounts of alcohol consumed.

Great flight over traveled with K&N ( kate and Nick ) we all met in January and when Nick told us thy were going back we jumped at the chance. Used USA Transfers, fantastic and so cheap when shared with another couple. Flew through everything and in the sexy pool by late afternoon Got a room in the 5000 block this time and loved it no issues at all. The express checkin was flawless again.

The parties..at the pool, patty O's, sexy pool, everywhere were amazing again. As I said the participation was fantastic, the girls out did themselves each and every night. I was really happy to see the amount of guys that joined in too (at least I was not the only dressed up geek....lol)

I would list each and every party but hell they are all a blur...The boob cruise on the 14th however will get a special mention. Steve once again you guys out did yourselves we had a blast, Chinos, Omar, DJ Karma and everyone on the boat rocked. We had a blast start to finish. Lunch was great again and the beach games fun as always. I still smile when I think of Sam's special appearance in the girl on girl competition. We found out after stopping for shopping why you are never late for the boat (As Miriam and Zack found out the hard way, amazing job by the way guys....never seen that much whipped cream used in one go....lol) The way home on the boat..all I can say is Chino's is a nasty man with the tequilla shots and copious amonts of whipped cream....we had a blast though and I never thought I would be doing hand stands minus shorts covered in whipped cream...lol....oh the memories. Steve and Janet thanks again for another great trip and we will be on the next cruise.

Ed and Jess the 50/50 best idea ever does not hurt that we won the first day, but such a nice thing to do for all the staff.

Thanks to all the enterainment staff again for keeping the games and parties going all the time. Amy, Sarah69, Nate and Danny Boy you are all fantastic and make it all so much fun all the time.

Same as last time the food was great no matter where we ate, at the Italian though get the Ricotta Chicken and you have to do the sexy coffee at least once just for the show.

Now to the people, so many people so little time. I wish we had had time to hang out with everyone all the time.

Kate, Nick, Tony, ( The Lovely ) Sheila, Ohhhhh Billllllly and Dana you guys are the best and as we said friends for a long time to come, can't wait till January to do it all again.

Zack and Miriam I hope to heck we can do it again one day
    Kathleen and Greg love you guys and Greg allow me to introduce ourseleves for the 22nd time...lol
    Ed and Jess thanks for all of your organizational skill, also can't wait to see the pictures.
    Vic and your lovely better half ( sorry the alcohol issue again )
    Curtis
    Gordon
    The Welsh Rugby boys Tom and Mike (Tom for some reason Sam still has your picture stuck to her pilow)
    jt and mm
    Sparkie7
    JKheartless
    W&K
    Syarsports
    Capecodshorties
    Steve and Liz
    Jeff and Tammy
    Craig

So so many more that I know I'm forgeting, thanks to everyone for another fantastic vacation, If I have my way see you at halloween everybody, still working on the Boss for that one.

Sam and Robin

2. twoxtrouble4u

twoxtrouble4u Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    Great TR.......The addition Sam brought to the kissing contest on the Boobs Cruise for Miri and Kimmiey was great. Another t shirt.

3. SHOW_ME_CPL

SHOW_ME_CPL Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great report!

This is the 2nd TR that I noticed the mention of the 50/50? So did you guys sell $1 raffle tickets to the crowd and half of the wagers became the prize money & the other half went to the Paty-O's bartenders as additional tips beyond the tips you all were already tipping them out?

4. ChangoDeMadera

ChangoDeMadera Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    I am wondering the same thing??

5. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    That's the idea. I'm not sure of the exact amount but maybe $10 per couple per day. One winning ticket drawn with 50% to the winner and 50% in tips to the 'staff of the day' - sometimes the bar staff at Sexy Pool or Paty O, on Boobs Cruise days to the boat staff.

Really nice idea!

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Thanks for the trip report Sam and Robin, nice to see you guys so soon since last trip.

See you next Jan!

7. sports

sports Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes $10 per couple no more no less Ed (jessned) came up with the great idea and I must say the man is a visionary...from 50/50 to how to pose a group of the hottest woman TTR has seen...hats off to Ed.

8. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Nice TR...We are looking forward to join you June Junkies for two weeks in 2013...that will seem like an eternity...but its already been 4 years too long

9. Boy & Girl

Boy & Girl Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +201 / 2
    Awesome trip report.

The only thing better than meeting you once was getting to meet you 22 times! Thanks for coming up and saying hello to this shy gal! Every time we looked around you two were talking to someone new at the resort!

Keeping my fingers crossed that our paths cross again sometime soon down at TTR. Always fun to have other participators in the games/activities.

10. mothermai

mothermai Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great TR again - can't believe this was only your second visit to TTR. Getting to hang with you and Sam again was sooo fun! Hope we can do it again in January (Halloween, really?!) Next trip we'll have to plan better to be on the Boobs Cruise - sorry we missed seeing your handstand and Sam's kissing contest! Luv you guys!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice