An Old friend stopping in to say HI

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Gus&Mel, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Gus&Mel

Gus&Mel Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I havent been here in awhile, the real world sucks and takes up way too much of my time. Just a shout out to our group that was there the first week in Feb 09!!!!!!!! This group made our trip! the weather sucked! It was cool and windy but we made alot of good friends from this site and still stay in contact with some of them. Steve hope you and the family are doing well. You sir put on one HELL of a BOOZE CRUISE!!!!!!! Any newbies reading this post if you dont go on Steve's BOOZE CRUISE then you should have stayed home! Best of luck to all we know and even the ones we dont know! LOL We have been to alot of places and seen alot of things but we will NEVER forget the things we saw at TTR. Even if we wish we could. ( Stewart in a thong ) i will have nightmares about that one for years! lol BUt if nothing else when you are at TTR remember one thing,,,,, If your not living on the edge you are taking up too much space!

2. gutch

gutch Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Gus

Wow, haven't seen many people that I know on here lately then again I'm not on here much myself. I hope all is well with you and your family.
    Steve

3. Gus&Mel

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Gutch!
    Yea I am kinda hoping some of the old crew pokes their heads in and sees my post and says hi. It was a wild week with some GREAT people. Hope all is well with you guys.

4. gutch

gutch Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Unfortunately my week wasn't quite as wild since you guys only showed up on Friday or Saturday and we left on Monday. We still had a good time but I think it would have been better had we been there the same week as the whole bunch.

5. Gus&Mel

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was definately an interesting week, coco bongos was a good time, the dart game was a train wreck, lol and besides the weather sucking it was a week to remember, still waiting for some of the others to show their trouble making faces,,,,lol

6. Young Gun

Young Gun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the reminder guys, I'd just about forgotten that experience :oops: :oops:

7. Ali & Dean

Ali & Dean Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi from Ali & Dean

All is well in N.Dakota...summer is here. 'Booze cruises' most weekends w/Shane & Desi & Bobby & Pammy on their pontoon. Lotsa fun n frolics...No Surprise. LOL. Dean & I went back to England in April for 3 weeks ... :flag uk: First visit home in 13 years (long overdue) ... Unfortunately my dad passed away a few weeks later. Nice to catch up with the 'homeland'... Even got to spend a few days in Amsterdam ... say no more ! :p. Hope everyone is doing well ... We talk of you all often & rate this as one of our most fun-filled holidays. Great to have met you !!

8. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    All fine here thanks, hope all is well with you.

Glad to see you still have great memories of your trip.

9. Gus&Mel

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was definately an experience, lol, sorry Stewart but it had to be said. besides im sure you have pleanty of pics to take your mind off that event, lol. Hope all in our CREW is doing well. I think The two mikes have fallen off the face of the earth, havent heard from either of them since the pic swap. Glad to see some of you still pop in from time to time. Glad things are going good for you and your family Steve. Keep up the good work! Even if we dont return to TTR we definately tell people that are thinking about Cancun to check out this site and TTR to have a time to remember.

10. Gus&Mel

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well it wont be TTR this year. Got a crazy deal to go to the Bahamas. It is what it is I guess. Well as Im sure all that go to TTR would agree the motto of the day there is " if your not living on the edge your taking up too much space " we wish a good time to all that go to TTR. You will if nothing else meet some of the MOST interesting people.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice