Already Getting Excited! Newbies Have Lots Of Questions!

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by Fox&Vixen, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Fox&Vixen

Fox&Vixen Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    We have finally managed to rebook our 2020 trip to Desire in February of 2022 and can’t wait! We are spending a week at RM then a week at Pearl. We figured if we coming that far we would make it worth while. I apologize if these questions have been answered before but I have tried searching.
    1) we are booked into a deluxe ocean view at RM and would appreciate some feed back on which buildings to try and get. We would love to be able to see the ocean and as it says ocean view I am sure we will but I am sure some are better than others.
    2) at Pearl we are in a Master Suite and the same question goes for this.
    Thanks for taking us newbies under your wings!
    GnM

2. BnK

BnK Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 0
    Ocean View at RM are all Oceanfront so all room # choices are good that way. Do you want to be central or remote from the action?

We are booked mid-April for Desire and I’ll have to check with Kath on dates for Pearl and which we are at RM.

The layout at Pearl has an active end around the hot tub and Aphrodite restaurant and a quiet end. Which are you seeking? Will make room # recommendations easier

3. Fox&Vixen

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Thanks for the info! Probably more central but would like to look out over the beach at RM if possible. As Pearl does not seem to be that big and we would have a balcony with the master suite then away from the bar so we can get some peace and quiet if needed. I think that Pearl might be a needed chill out week after RM!

4. SharonTerry

SharonTerry Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 0
    Our favorite room so far is 1512, right on the beach and close to everything!

5. Fox&Vixen

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Thanks for this! Looks like quite a few of the ocean view have similar views but yours looks like it is quite close to the pool. I wonder if it really matters which one we get? Not sure how much time we will spend in there anyway!

6. SharonTerry

SharonTerry Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 0
    You likely won't spend a lot of time in your room, but it's so beautiful to be on the balcony early morning watching the sun rise or sunset in the evening! Sitting on the balcony listening to the waves at night is so relaxing!

7. Fox&Vixen

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    One of our favourite things to do is grab our big beach blanket, a bottle of wine and sit on the sand watching the sunset. Looking forward to doing that without the usual bathing suits!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice