All inclusive or not ..

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by SamWhile, Aug 31, 2016.

1. SamWhile

SamWhile Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me and my boyfriend are looking to visit Cancun next August and was wondering whether it was worth doing all inclusive or not? Any recommendations on good hotels to stay at?

Thank you

2. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    We've traveled as a couple to all-inclusives and to regular hotel/resorts without the AI

While it may be a little more expensive, we prefer the all-inclusives. It's so nice to not worry about how much each appetizer, entree and dessert will cost. It's also great to not care about how much the drinks cost. Often, if I'm at a restaurant and I see the price for a glass of wine is $10 or a margarita is $12 or a beer is $8.50 I just scowl and get water instead. With the all-inclusives, you can try a little of everything, see what you like and not worry about how much each drink costs.

Temptation was/is my favorite all-inclusive, however we've also been to ME Cancun, Desire Riviera Maya + Sandals Bahamas and had lovely experiences at all.

Good luck

3. Manzo_74

Manzo_74 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Depends also on how much u eat and drink. I loved TTR because other than tips, I never had to worry about money. I drank a lot but was careful not to pig out on the "free food" like I did when I went on a cruise.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice