Airport to hotel transfers

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by MeagMarie, Feb 13, 2013.

1. MeagMarie

MeagMarie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Im sure there is probably a thread for this burried somewhere. We finally got everything booked though and I need to book airport to hotel transfer and back. Have heard too many stores about taxis so i would rather rent a shuttle service or something. Can anyone suggest anything?

2. iliveforsunshine

iliveforsunshine Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I booked two way transportation through USA Transfers. It was 55.00 for my husband and I and we won't have to wait for anyone else to be dropped off at their hotel. This will be our first time to Cancun, so I am hoping it works out. I spent a lot of time reading on here and Tripadvisor and USA seemed to be the most reliable. Hope this is helpful.

3. J_N_J

J_N_J Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +288 / 0
    Have used USA Transfers 7 times now and they have been terrific every time. You get your own vehicle, no extra stops to let anyone off and they are there waiting for you just outside the terminal doors, most times with your name on a sign.
    Highly recommend.

4. garandcar

garandcar Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
  5. bosfuncpl

bosfuncpl Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 0
  6. TNCJ1

TNCJ1 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have used USA Transfers every time. Haven't had an issue yet. Usually leaving the air port in less than 5-10 minutes. While others are still sitting and waiting for their van to fill up with others. Gotta use USA Transfers best $55 you will spend.

7. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    I've used USA transfer and Best Day. Best day was good the first time. The second time the guy was soooo rude and had anger issues.
    USA transfer was great though! I think Steve advertises them on here! If i remember correctly there was even a promo code on here to save 10 bucks i think.

8. ScorpioMCN

ScorpioMCN Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've used Olympus Tours quite a bit..ask for their best rate

They will give you an add'l 10% off their already competitive rate ...Only $47 per couple round-trip...I don't mind going shared transfers - usually you're going to have only 0-2 stops max. before getting to your hotel because they take you in the small vans.

:typing:

9. MeagMarie

MeagMarie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks guys we actually booked with USAA last week for $55 per couple round trip. I was a little confused though because it doesnt ask for payment. Do we just pay them cash when we get there? How does that work?

10. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    We just booked 2 days ago with entertainment plus. Theres the same deal I believe. You pay in american dollars when they pick you up. For E-plus you pay for round trip transfer upfront on the first meet/transfer. There was an option to pay online if you REALLY wanted to for Eplus. lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice