Air Conditioning At Disco And Restaurants

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by MaciejK, Feb 24, 2024.

1. MaciejK

MaciejK Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,

That's going to be our first time at Desire RM this November 2024. My wife has had bad previous experiences with extreme cold air conditioning in buffets, restaurants at other vacation resorts. Basically she felt freezing cold what now makes her reluctant to plan for sexy, light and revealing outfits for the disco and meals at RM.

Could you guys shed some light on what is the case at RM? I've read that some people appear naked so I can't be that bad. I could use some confirmation based on your experience that will help me swing her opinion.

How is the temperature at the disco and restaurants? Are there any outside sitting options at the restaurants and/or the buffet?

Thank you for your help!

Maciej and Margot

2. Indyfun

Indyfun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0
    Some restaurants have outdoor seating. I’ve never heard anyone complain about the indoor temps at the resorts. I’m sure she will be good. The disco can get packed so it’s hot if anything… and reminder, Cancun typically has an above average humidity level.

3. garandcar

garandcar Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    The disco was freezing a couple weeks ago !!

4. CentralFLCouple

CentralFLCouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +471 / 0
    If you go into the disco early, it is pretty cold but once it fills up, its pretty warm. Same as clubs here in the usa.

5. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,752 / 3
    I was just there last week. It's the same as the old disco. The room starts out cold when you come in from outside. Once it starts filling up with bodies and you get moving, it becomes a non-issue. We didn't notice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice