Adult only resorts

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by b10, Feb 24, 2010.

1. b10

b10 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are trying to book a vacation to cancun but we want a adult only resort. Can someone give me a list of adult only resorts in cancun?

thanks

2. prostockpete

prostockpete Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Besides Tempations (Topless, no children ) there is the clothes optional Desire (owned by the same company as Tempations ) & there is Hidden Beach thats a classy nudists resort with neighbouring Eldorado Seaside suites & there are a few smaller clothes optional ones along the coast from Cancun in & around Tulum... a much quieter atmosphere can be had at El Dorado Royale Spa / resort .. just a few I:ve visited / know about .. bound to be more

3. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    I loveeeee golden parnassus!!! adults only and topless!!! taking trip number 5 there in 13 days!!!!

4. R/S

R/S Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey HammieJ, it is a good party place?

5. agvet1993

agvet1993 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We've stayed at Adventura Spa Palace (very nice but too damn big), Secrets Silversands (very quite) and Secrets Maroma Beach (excellent). None are big party resorts . Maroma beach had the best night time entertainment. Both secrets are topless on the beach. Probably going to try GP this summer

6. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    tequila volleyball is fun and the tiki bar.... which we call the "freaky tiki" is wild and a lot of fun after 11pm and before 2am.

if you are looking for a crazy place with drunk people passed out everywhere and chicks that are easy.... i'd try oasis. lol.

Golden is adults only... 18 +, topless, fun, relaxing, exciting but not like every second of every day. you can see 18 years-60 year olds there. Maybe even older! I love it..... but maybe you need the next step up if you want adult only and crazier..... like temptations :D

7. TNCJ1

TNCJ1 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We just returned from Dreams for a week. Very nice resort but, next time we will be looking for and staying at an adults only resort. We will probably be trying out Temptations. But idk Christy wants to take our daughter next time but our daughter is part of the reason i want to get away lol. Anyway let us know what you find and how your trip was

8. dmbBluejay

dmbBluejay Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HAH Hallie is ALL about the topless!!! But seriously, how else are you suppossed to get an even tan??? I wish my resort was like that. Next time I go...

Also tequila volleyball sounds wonderfully dangerous! :aktion031::bootyshake::biggrinbandit:

9. YesMan

YesMan Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    With a nice beach !

I went to Temptation last week and like this place, except for the beach. So, for next time, i'm searching a place like the Temptation, but with nice beach

10. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    hehe i barely even wear a bottom! just my thong! lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice