Accordingly dressed...

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by nchikk, Jun 16, 2014.

1. nchikk

nchikk Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    First off, I have to say I am NOT one who cares for dress codes. I feel how I am dressed (or how someone else is) has absolutely no effect my enjoyment of any given situation...provided it is not offensive.

That being said...
    We'll be at a Riu property and I wonder what is normally worn around the resort? I understand swimwear around the pool and beach areas...but what about just around the resort? Shorts and t-shirts? Khakis with a collared shirt? Like I said, I don't care anything about dress codes, but I guess I just don't want to be the only one in a t-shirt if everyone else is wearing a polo shirt.

Thanks in advance.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You may not care, but the resort might. I have seen people turned away at nicer resorts at dinner to go back to their room to dress according to code.

I pulled this off Riu Cancun's website for you, I'm pretty sure it'll be the same at all their resorts.

At most resorts, to go into the buffet you just need a coverup over your suit or a shirt with trunks for men. And sandals.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice