A Review of Negative Reviews!

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Zohan&Mama, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Zohan&Mama

Zohan&Mama Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0
    It is hilarious to read the negative reviews that people who decide to vacation at Temptations Resort submit. If you ever browsed the Trip Advisor site or any other review sites about this resort it make you wonder WTF?

First off, why do people decide to come to this resort in the first place, its apparent they know where to post negative reviews so does it mean they haven't read any of the ones that other complainers have sent? Its the same old song and dance...blah blah blah.............sounds like a broken record!

You have to wonder why they picked the resort and why they decided to come? Even if you just arrived from another planet no one forced you to take your vacation at Temptations. If you googled this resort there are about 900,000 hits relating to it and you still decided to come. There are more than 5000 reviews you can read, and some people are complaining about the same stuff that gets under your skin, but you still want to go. Its like you are the first people going to the resort and warning all other what to expect and not to expect! So ultimately it was your decision to plan, pay and make the trip! Maybe you didnt have internet and a travel agent recommeded the place and you took their advice..then blame them for your disappointment. You must have researched something regarding adult resorts in Cancun and then decided to come to Temptations cuz you made the choice to go.

There are approximately 170 other hotels in Cancun and you could have chosen any other one but nope, you picked this one to turn around and criticize it after all the smoke and dust settled! What does one expect at an all inclusive vacation that cost less than $1000 bucks for a week........yup $142 per day, pretty reasonable for a plane ride, all you can eat, all you can drink, and accomodations don't you think?

Was it the adult only theme that attracted you? Next time try a Sandals resort 2-3X's the money maybe that would put a smile on your face, if you can remember when the last time you did have one!

As I said its a broken record with the same old songs playng over and over and over. Here are a few of the top songs on that broken record......

1. The music is loud and repetative! (Wow are you kidding, why hang around where the music is too loud and repetative? Move to the beach, or the QUIET pool........maybe a better idea is to wear some BOSE sound cancelling headphones, that would leave a nice look after your vacation, snow white ears with a cherry red sunburnt face! Hope you don't have crying kid sitting next to you the way home on the plane!)
    2. The drinks are watered down! (Should have brought your own booze from duty free if your hard to please, a lot of reviews mention this and you still are there, what is your pleasure at home Grey Goose? Good luck finding premium booze at a valued all inclusive...booze is booze, you drink it!)
    3. The food is average! ( Your probably are average! What do you eat in your real life to criticize what is offered to you at this resort? TV dinners, microwave Lean Cuisine, Dominoes Pizza? Come on appreciate that you dont have to cook. Remember an egg at a 2 star is the same as a egg at a 5 star.)
    4. The service is terrible! ( The service you receive is probably a big reflection of the way you act to the service providers! PERIOD!)
    5. The beach is small! (Did you come to Temptations for the beach lol! There has to be better beaches out of the 170 hotels in Cancun found by research or reading reviews, but nope you picked this resort. Blame yourself!)
    6. There are topless women! ( Here is the classic prude North American attitude, are you serious don't be offended by the confidence some women have while they enjoy the outdoors! Or point out who is real and who isn't, that indicated you been creeping and BAM you've just been busted!)
    7. The bar service is slow! ( Hows your tips? Not that it's expected, but its expected. The people working here are not paid alot of money they rely on tips to feed there families and pay their bills. You never know a tip may get your watered down drink a little faster!)
    8. There are swingers everywhere! ( Everywhere? when and how can you be an expert in picking out swingers, is it by the way people are having fun or interacting with each other? Even if there are some adults that chose a lifestyle that you wouldn't why the heck did you come to a resort that a ton of reviews mention this? Maybe you are a closet swinger or a wanna be voyeur, intrigued and curious but would rather whine because you think people are doing something wrong, because no one ever approached or talked to you cuz your average!)
    9. They pressure you into a timeshare! ( Of course if you decide to go to the timeshare meeting you are going to be asked about purchasing a timeshare, everywhere in Mexico people are trying to get you interested in a timeshare its their job. Simply say no thank you and don't attend a meeting then again you won't have anything to complain about!)
    10. Its not a place for singles! ( Why and I ask why? would you come to a place like this and complain that there aren't alot of single people here? If you are looking to fullfill that fantasy of yours goodluck on this one! There has to be better resort for you to meet that one you been searching for or maybe hit a local bar and bang a random if thats what you need! Just don't sit around creeping people all day long and after you get drunk enough gain the courage start imposing on other peoples goodtimes! Then come back to reality to write a review that its not a place for singles, your probably single for a reason!)

So these are a few songs from the broken record of negative reviews, that are written by the never happy lonely people who made the choice to come to a resort like this. Maybe next time you can save $40 a week instead of $20 a week over 51 weeks and go to a place twice as expensive and it will satisfy all the things tempatations resort didn't. But it proabably isn't the resort and probably won't be the next resort but ultimately the reason why your vacation wasn't what you expected is because of the person you see in the mirror everytime you look in it!

2. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    Very well put , you should post it on TripAdvisor , :) lol

3. Zohan&Mama

Zohan&Mama Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0
    My wife told me to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. fbjr1

fbjr1 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    wait.....there is a beach at Temptation/??:aktion061:

5. blufforbust

blufforbust Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Topless women... The nerve of some people...hehe

Some people should check the reviews out before they go.

6. MelnReg

MelnReg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    awesome review!!!

7. Sexykarma2017

Sexykarma2017 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 0

Very very very very well said!!! This is typical of most trip advisor reviews.....which is why i only go to look at the pictures of people having fun....

Your trip is what you make it...you get what you give....u are what you eat (...and please stay away from the cabbage and bean dishes.....you know who you are!!).....u are not staying at the Chateau Laurier or the Banff Springs hotel.....you are in Mexico in the sun and you are priveledged to be on a vacation.....and u dont have to cook...or make your bed.....or clean the toilet.....and there's boobies everywhere (that was from Mr SexyK....)

Stop being so uptight and relax a bit, you negative reviewers!! Do your research before you leave....make an informed decision and leave the crazy, exciting, sexy, social fun to the rest of us....

Mrs SexyK

(and rumour has it that complainers get poopie underwear on their balconies....just sayin'...:icon_wink:)

8. Chris and April

Chris and April Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +255 / 0
    Read my review on Tripadvisor I posted like a week ago titled Thanks You Again Temptation.... Thats a honest review of TTR... so tired of the uptight people posting negativity...

9. Brabuster

Brabuster Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Kudos. That was well written and well thought. It makes me want to cast my bra aside and set the chichis free. I think I shall. Thanks for that parable of sanity.

10. Neo13

Neo13 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Outstanding!! I love the negative reviews;whatever it takes to keep the uptight,prudish,assholes away.Those of who know TTR,KNOW.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice