A Brief report from ole Clay, 10-21 June

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by DeNeufaille, Jun 23, 2013.

1. DeNeufaille

DeNeufaille Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hummmmmm..... a great deal to comment upon for 11 night stay at Temp, yet be brief and be seated remains my golden rule :ernaehrung005:

Ah, this resort provides the true variety of human encounters. One can chose to be as reserved or as entertaining as possible and all is well. I was quite surprised to visited with a majority of folk that were not aware of this forum, and the ones befriended here were most gracious.

After spending nearly two weeks at the resort, the flow of friends passed quickly... all shared the heart of welcome and good times.

First lesson learned from a Canadian friend: be careful where you "weewee" or it will cost you a cheap trek back to the resort with a few dollars to spare.

Second lesson learned from the six Scotland guy: you cannot out last them to see the sunrise

Third lesson learned from the five UK girls: smoke menthols and enjoy the sun

Fourth lesson learned from Gibraltar boys: enjoy life and enjoy every sunset to sun rise

Fifth lesson learned from a Chicago couple: the meaning of friendship

Sixth lesson learned from the Belfast boys and Royal Marine: the hardship and the beauty of life that we all share in common

Hey, you guys know who you are LOL

Look, at the I shall return to this most special place with such beautiful folks. We all come from different walks of life and can share a common experience of being people of joy.... thanks to the Cancunecare couples and singles that shared meals, laughs, and so many drinks... and at times tears. Of course, D and Alex being two opposites.... damn I am glad to know both of you.

Best, Clay

PS. Try not to fall on the steps and bust your head on day one and use strong sunscreen on day two... other wise you become a friend of the shade and scotch on the rocks....

2. jeff&daphneinok

jeff&daphneinok Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Good lessons

3. jimbo64

jimbo64 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 1
    Very interested in hearing the weewee story.

4. nickandkitty

nickandkitty Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nice rules... would love to hear the in depth story behind each of those someday. Glad you had a great trip!
    Nick (and the eloquent Kitty)tm

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice