50 Shades of June - A LONG trip report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by ChrisandSusie, Jun 24, 2012.

1. ChrisandSusie

ChrisandSusie Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Our trip started out wonderful. Arrived at SFO to find out both legs of our flights to Cancun were upgraded to first! We were transferring in Denver and had a very tight connection (10 mins). Fortunately we made it in time (and so did our luggage!). After a little bit of a bumpy flight, we arrive in Cancun. We collected our luggage and head for our transfer.

Arrival at Temptations was very quick (25 mins). Check- in went smoothly. Quick orientation by Christine gave us everything we needed to know. We finally get to our room and get unpacked. We were pleased with our room at first (discovered some minor issues later) so didn’t feel the need to change. We had a Jacuzzi room right at the quiet pool.

We head out to the sexy pool to meet the others that were just returning from what we hear was a wild and crazy Boobs Cruise. First person we see is Ed who meets us at the sexy pool bar within seconds of our arrival. Ed takes us around and introduces us to all of the other June Junkies. After introductions we head to grab a bite to eat and prepare for the evening. We meet a few non CCC couples (George and Dawn–from Philadelphia) and Paul and Diana

Our first night there was Sexy Black Dress night. Met lots more folks from CCC, drank WAY TOO much, and had a great time. Night was a lot of blur. Special shout out to Joe and Kathy that first night! You guys made us feel very welcome. We were sad you guys were leaving so soon.

Next day we wake up to beautiful sunshine. We have a nice breakfast; spend the majority of the day at the sexy pool. Meet Dana and Billy, Wade and Karen, Vic and Brandy, Troy and Heather, and a bunch of other folks that either I met the night before and forgot or they didn’t make it out the night before. About 5pm we head to the room to get ready for dinner and the show that evening. Having drinks before the show with the nice couple we met (Paul and Diana) from South Carolina, they talk us into joining them in the “couples contest”. Susie is extremely shy in real life but they talk her into doing it. She was a trooper and gave me a rocking lap dance and thought our couples kiss was pretty good. Kimmiey...would love to see the pictures if you don't mind sharing. We ended up losing to Paul and Diana though because he fit his wife’s clothes nicely whereas I could only manage to get Susie’s dress on my thigh. Good times. Red dress night at Paty O’s was a hoot lots of sexy ladies in sexy outfits.

Next morning was kind of sad, Ed and Jess and Tom and Tabitha leaving. Spend a good bit of the afternoon at the pool but the sun is quite hot. Spend most the late afternoon at the bikini bar. Meet a nice couple from Philadelphia (Lynne and Monique). Once back to our room, it is starting to get dark, we got our first balcony show! We are sitting on our balcony, enjoying a nice glass (yes GLASS…thank you Kevin!!!) of wine before getting ready for sexy school girl night. There are still several folks sitting at the bikini bar, when Vic comes waltzing out onto his balcony obviously after showering wearing nothing but a towel. The gals at the bikini bar cheer him on to take it off, he complies and gives them a great helicopter show. Sadly this first balcony show was a solo performance. Susie seemed to appreciate it though.

Sexy school girl night was awesome although participation was somewhat limited. I think there were a dozen or so that dressed up. They all looked really sweet and innocent. Special thanks to Dana, Karen for dressing up!!

The next day is Brandy’s birthday. Had a blast riding the jet skis and watching Troy and Heather and Vic and Brandy try parasailing. A small group of us go out that evening for dinner at Rio’s across the street from the hotel. It was sooooo good. Happy Birdeyth Brandy! Sheer night at PatyO’s after was fun. Wet Pussy shots were flowing freely. Funlvncpl (Jason and Rachel), Carlos and Jess and Erik and Sarah arrive and join the party that evening. The party moves out to the sports pool for some skinny dipping. Whipped cream body shots galore!! Karen...WOW :). Nuff said. Sadly the weather is starting to turn bad and about 3 am a T storm is starting. Susie and I decide to head back to our room and watch the lightening from our balcony. When we get to the room we discover we are out of cigarettes and both of us could really use one. We decide we will walk across the street to the store and buy a few packs. This sounds easy buy the rain is now coming down in buckets. We are wading through 8-12 inches of water to cross the street. When we arrive at the store the staff is laughing at us as we wring our clothes out at the store entrance. We grab some coors lights and buy our cigarettes. There are two policemen sitting in their car laughing their ass off at us. We finally make our way back to the hotel. Decide to get a couple burgers to take back to the room. See Carlos , Jess and Erik at the bar and toss them a few Coors lights. We are still absolutely drenched.. Walking back to our room we pass the sports pool and WOW, we see a fun time being had by those who stayed. Susie and I decided not to make it dinner and a show. Walking by Vic and Brandy’s room, they are sitting out smoking a cigarette before bed, we toss them each a Coors light and we chuckle about our trip to the store. FINALLY back at our room, ready for our cigarette and….cannot find our lighter. Notice V&B’s light still on in their room….I run over and knock, Brandy answers the door topless…not phased, I ask…”hey, do you guys wanna swing”? She pauses….and pauses…then I say” no really, can we borrow a lighter until morning?” We chuckle and Susie finally gets her cigarette.

We sleep in pretty late this morning. Since the weather is still bad, we decide to head into town to get Susie her Hard Rock Café pin. Had a great lunch and good times (Vic highly recommends the sampler platter at Carlos and Charlie's)! Find out that lingerie night is postponed until tomorrow because it is Mayan New Year (Summer solstice). Have a good time at PatyO’s (Yanni is the greatest server ever!). We meet Jeff and Jill this night. Good people! We call it an early evening since our boob’s cruise is tomorrow.

BOOB’s CRUISE DAY IS HERE!!! But the weather is awful. Meet at PatyO’s at 9:30 to find quite the drama going on. About ¼ of the folks want to cancel and ¾ want to have a go at it. Steve says he will go out if 20 people want to go. 23 of us agree to go. All I can say about the cruise is WOW. What a fun time. The first hour or so of the cruise was torrential downpour so most of the party was inside. Had a great buffet lunch, stopped for drinks and snacks (and WOW, the pizza is great and the locals recommend the fries). Loved watching Jason and another guy (didn’t remember his name) body surfing through the restaurant..HILARIOUS!!!! On the trip home the weather cleared up, the booze kicked in and Omar and Chinos were just awesome. Not a single regret for going even with the bad weather!! Omar Chinos and Steve get a day pass and join everyone at the sexy pool after we return. The party continues with lots of whipped crème fun. Those guys sure know how to work the crowd. Steve takes a large group that evening to a local pub (THE BLACK PUB). This is the place to go if you like good beer. They have about 20 high end imports. HIGHLY recommend it. Everyone is whooped. We head back to the resort for lingerie night. Good fun. Sadly this is many of our last night at the resort. We have some fun sitting around talking about all that has happened on our trips. Susie and I realize that we probably have made about a dozen or so new friends for life.

All in all, there were many things that could have been better about the resort but in retrospect, the memory of those things will fade because the good far outweighed them. If you are going and not going to interact with others and are used to high end resorts….this probably isn’t your cup of tea. We’ll be back again next year and probably for a longer period.

Special hugs go out to Joe and Kathy, Wade and Karen, Vic and Brandy, Troy and Heather, BAMBI and SNORT, Dana and Billy, Kevin, Steve and Jannet, Wen and Melinda, Jeff and Jill. Ed and Jess and Tom and Tabitha, Thanks for all of the hard work making June so organized and fun!!!

Guys...buy the book for your wives...just saying.

Cheers!!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
  2. xraider13

xraider13 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0
    Sounds like an awesome time! We are 8 days away and SOOO excited..

3. MignonA

MignonA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow great tr, I can't wait for our August trip. I want to do the boob cruise but my fiancee gets sea sick :(

4. ChrisandSusie

ChrisandSusie Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Susie is aquaphobic and did it. She also gets seasick too. We had 23 people on this cruise and only one person got a little sick. Steve said this trip was one of the roughest ever yet it was still awesome. took us a couple days to get our land legs back but most of the time you will have great weather. I promise this will be better than the alternative of sitting at the hotel.

5. Vince & Wendy

Vince & Wendy Welcome to Never, Never Land! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +792 / 0
    I know of and have heard many people who normally have a problem with sea sickness but not on the Boobs Cruise for some reason. One lady who doesn't do well on water used the patch on her first Cruise, this year she went without and did good. You may want to think about trying it.

6. Vince & Wendy

Vince & Wendy Welcome to Never, Never Land! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +792 / 0
    Chris and Susie sounds like you discovered what makes TTR so great, ''the people''. Excellent trip report and welcome to the club.

7. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Nice TR..Sounds like you guys had an awesome time. I think two repeaters have been born..lol...Looking forward to trip #10 and joining the ranks of the June Junkies in 2013.

8. ChangoDeMadera

ChangoDeMadera Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Awesome report you two! Glad that the little details did not matter looking back at the awesome time you had! Can't wait till end of July for us!!

9. Sam and Robin

Sam and Robin I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    Great report guys and yup the books are the best lol

10. twoxtrouble4u

twoxtrouble4u Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    Great TR guys. We will try to get the pics to you sometime this week. Glad you had a good trip.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice