420 Friendly

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by malntritty, Jul 14, 2024.

1. malntritty

malntritty Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Hey there! Newbies here visiting for the first time next month. Was wondering if anyone has any insights to any 420 friendly shops? Side question, no judgement please, what about magic mushrooms? Just curious, but only open to booze and natural substances.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  2. LemAndAmber

LemAndAmber Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    No 420 shops. Weed is illegal in Mexico. Customs will tell you CBD is also illegal, but they sell it at just about every convenience stores. Haven’t seen any magic mushrooms. You can get weed on the street. It’s just overpriced regs. I’ve heard every butler at TTR can help you find things…this has not been my experience.

I will just say that Mexican customs only checks your luggage, not your person..

3. tandaforu

tandaforu Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    last we were there, we ventured out to towns and i happed to temp faith and follow someone in the alley to buy some, i know it was very dumb and dangerous... Nevertheless, i got some really low quality and it was wrapped up in newspaper. I think the safer option would be to somehow get it from the butler on premise than to play Russian Roulette..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice