3Gb mobile broadband - now available

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Steve, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,209 / 14
    ... in the UK!

So it's like a memory stick with integral modem. You plug it into a USB port in your lappy and get Internet that you can use from anywhere. 600 pesos for the 'dongle' includes 200 pesos credit for 1Gig download, then 300 pesos per 3 gigs download thereafter.

Isn't that how it should be in 2009?

2. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    "Lappy?" Is that a proper Brit word I need to learn? Will have to remember that one.

Hope you are enjoying your trip home Steve. You are missing intense heat and torrential downpours here.

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,209 / 14
    On the contrary, I'm not missing them at all :)

Yes, having lots of fun thanks - we are off to the Robin Hood festival at Sherwood Forest today.

4. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I guess I have missed the torrential downpours too. All I have seen lately have been a few sprinkles. Could use more of the liquid sunshine at the ranch!

And as for Steve's "green and sunny land," I doubt if any country can top it in the amount, frequency and intensity of that liquid sunshine!! But I wish I was there! I haven't had a holiday this year and a couple of weeks across the pond would be a good release.

I guess I will just have to settle for work-related trips to Glenwood Springs, Colorado, San Diego and Chicago in the next couple of months and living in Cancun in between. Life is tough!! :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice