2010 Baseball Playoffs

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Venom, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Aight,

Time to lighten up this forum a bit and get away from all the serious political bullshit for a bit. And although its not so much about Cancun which this site is really supposed to be about, maybe a lil debate about whos team will win instead of how Obama is the devil or this country is going straight down the shitter would be more fun.

Of course, being the fan of the 27 Time World Series Champion New York Yankees that I am... of course I will be expecting number 28 and think they have a descent chance.

However... I do not feel as confident as last year for the simple fact the ptcihing is not as good and dont think the chemistry is either.
    2 things I called this past off season was:
    1) keep Johnny damon!! - he is a perfect fit here and he brings good energy to the team and has good chemistry here ( I am big on the team playing as a team!! it results in championships!!)
    2) Bringing back Vazquez was a mistake!!

So.. I see it like this:

Yankees vs Phillies in the WS again. (Phillies look VERY scary this year!)

2. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow, either this site is really slow, or there just isnt any interest in baseball anymore.

either way.... Yankees 1 - 0 games lead.

NY owns Minn!

3. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow, guess americas favorite passtime is no longer americas favorite passtime! lol

where r the baseball fans?? i can understand that ppl are tired of seeing the 27 time World Series Champion NY Yankees win all the time, but theres gotta be ppl still on this site that want thier team to win!!

Yanks vs Rangers starting Fri.

Go Yanks

4. Sheandme

Sheandme Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good choice, Yankees!! Hope Giants make it to series! Being a baseball purist, I wish the AL would do away with the DH, waters the game down and if you pitch high&tight, stand in the box and face the "chin" music!! Also, mgr. can't "mail in" the lineup. GO YANKEES!!!:daveandmo:

5. rdubnpk

rdubnpk Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    rdubnpk
    I am a Braves fan and was very disappointed they couldn't give Bobby one more shot. What do you expect, though, when your second baseman commits three errors in one game. That being said, I expect the Phillies to win the NL and give the AL hell...

6. Sheandme

Sheandme Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Down 5-1. 8th inning, who knows how to win baby!! Go Yankees!!

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I like seeing the texans smash those yankees! Easy wins for them.

8. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yep, the Yanks are making this very interesting. but they've dug themselves out of deeper holes before.

Will Burnett step it up and earn his paycheck, or shit the bed like he has done this entire season?

9. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    series over.

10. rdubnpk

rdubnpk Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    rdubnpk
    Need to increase that Yankee payroll!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice