1st timer trip report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by IOWAGIRL, Mar 18, 2013.

1. IOWAGIRL

IOWAGIRL Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Now that we have been back to reality for a couple of weeks and I have had time to digest all our fun that we had a Temptation, I feel that I need to write a trip report.

My trip report starts out long before we even got to the resort……Last year we vacationed in Cozumel at a adult resort and we loved the area but felt the resort could have been better. The couple that we travel with found Temptation and we read some reviews and saw some videos and decided that it looked like a fun place…..so we booked our vacation.

About 2 months out from our vacation I somehow stumbled upon cancuncare.com and started reading……I went home and told my husband that I think we are going to be out of our comfort zone (we live in NW IA a very small community and very conservative area). I was really nervous about this trip (nervous because I’m in my 40’s, a very curvy girl, and the topless aspect of the resort) but I kept reading and after a while the nerves turned to excitement. I quickly adoptive the motto: Nobody Knows You and Nobody Gives a Shit!

So let the shopping begin…..I decided that I was going to wear things that made me feel sexy. I found a couple of dresses that did just that. I also decided that I was going to rock a bikini (I have never showed that much skin in my life). I am not one for lingerie (for me a t-shirts and pj bottoms) but decided that since my husband likes it I would do my best to find things that he likes and would make me feel sexy wearing it. I’m happy to say that I did find some lingerie that made us both happy!

As things started arriving in the mail I would give my husband a fashion show (for a little while it was a daily event and he was already hooked on this vacation). His comment was “if we have half as much fun on this vacation and I think we are going to have we are going back”. The last two week before we left for vacation was the longest in my life.

We arrived on Thursday to some not so great weather (rainy, cloudy and cold) but that gave is a little time to get acquainted with the resort and meet some new people. Of course that night was lingerie night. OMG! We had a great time and it set the tone for the rest of the week. The rest of the week was kind a blur due to the great people we meet and visited with, the boob cruise, the massages, the entertainment at the sexy pool and the adult entertainment at night and the theme nights.

Our highlight was the famous boob cruise. It took me a little time to be comfortable on the boat out on the water trying to get my sea legs. We had a great time dancing and drinking but the best was going by other boats and seeing the look on their faces as we passed them with nothing on but our smiles! Priceless!!!!

Overall we felt the resort was awesome. We had a very nice room in the quiet area of the resort. We ate at all the restaurants and (tried things that we don’t have a home) enjoyed all of them. We thought the staff was excellent (always ready with a hello). We thought they did an excellent job with the entertainment and getting the guest involved.

The only negative thing that I can say is that we ran into a couple of guests that we very demanding and rude. Your on vacation…relax and have a good time…..the world is not going to come to an end if someone gets a burger before you do.

I would also like to give a shout out to all of you on this web site for all the support and that you give. Without reading all your comments and encouragement I would not have pushed myself as far as I did! My husband also thanks you! We had a great time and we will be back and maybe next time we will get to meet more of you from this site!

2. Lenni & Jodie

Lenni & Jodie The Unicorn Hunters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    Glad to read you guys had a great time, its a first to read that there was almost a argument over Paty O burgers lol, someone had wayyy to much to drink, those things are good, but not that good lol.

When are you guys going back?

3. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    Haha, Temptation releases yet another "inner sex kitten"!...Love it!
    :daisy:

4. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    nice TR...only have 38 days till i go

5. rock and debby

rock and debby Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    Glad you had a blast you are now officially addicted like the rest of us lol.

6. PAULnPAT

PAULnPAT Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0
    Love it and that is awesome that you guys had a fantastic time. Holly cow I felt like I was just reading something I could have written 2 years ago minus the Boobs Cruise (we didn't go on it). I felt the same way and OH did we have a Blast also and we have booked our 2nd trip for this year jun 1-7 and can't wait its sure to be awesome :) . Nobody knows you and nobody gives a shit !!!

7. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Sounds like you all had a great trip. Thanks so much for sharing.

8. Dynamark

Dynamark Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I think that was the most favorite tr I have ever read. Thanks for sharing.

9. KenNJoyce

KenNJoyce I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Nice TR and glad to see there will be some more repeaters!

10. $parkie7

$parkie7 June Junkie Sponsor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
    I was nervous my first trip too. Nervous about the unknown!! You will find that on your repeat trips, the clothing will become smaller-shorter-tighter-transparent!!! It happens to most of us. I'm glad you had a great time!

Dawn

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice