1st Time Girls Trip

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by mags47, Sep 22, 2019.

1. mags47

mags47 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Hi everyone,

My best friend and I booked our first stay at Temptation. I've been to cancun once before.
    I am wondering what type of clothing to bring for lounging around the pool/restaurants. I know about the theme nights and am very excited!

We are single but not looking to participate in any sexual festivities ;) Hoping we didn't book the wrong resort lol but we are excited to party and make many new friends!!

Any tips for first time visitors would be greatly appreciated! We will be there in January.

Thanks! xo

2. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Lounging around the pool...Mmmmm maybe some Yandy strings and a cover up top if your sensitive to the sun.... diamonty flip flops would be useful.... otherwise less, is best !!!... something tells me we may be well off what was expected LOL...…………… if you party, you'll make a lot of new friends...

3. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Sexual festivities? Ha. I am imagining what that may be and admit it sounds like fun.
    However, one of the biggest misconceptions about TTR is that it is a sexual free for all. It is not. We like to say 1/3rd of the people there are lifestyle actively looking for 'sexual festivities' :) , 1/3rd people curious where maybe they do something they wouldn't do at home if it feels right and 1/3rd just there for the party. So in other words dont stress over having to do anything you wouldn't want to do. The environment creates a great party so you will be fine. Unless it is close to new years January tends to be a little less busy though but sure you will still find party friends.

Pool side bring your normal stuff as a security blanket but also buy a risqué suit or two that you would of never imagined wearing and bring it with you just in case.
    Dinner... think sexiest, most revealing club wear you have. Again bring something you would never wear out at home. Fun to test the limits.

Enjoy your first adventure!

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. mags47

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Thank you for the reply! I hope that I didn't offend anyone with my misconception, I think I may have just stumbled into some of the more risque threads & gotten the wrong idea. But my apologies to everyone if I came across judgmental at all <3
    This sounds like it will be a lot of fun!!

To clarify, I don't need any "dressy resort-wear" like maxi dresses, cocktail attire, etc. Mostly just bikini's and sexy club-wear dresses? Sounds right up my alley!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    What are your dates?

6. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Oh no. No apologies necessary at all. Didn’t come off as judgmental in any way. Totally fair questions. No need for the dressy resort wear. Guys need to wear pants at the nicer restaurants but you don’t have that problem :)

7. mags47

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    January 20-28th!

8. mags47

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Great, thank you so much! Oh, one more question, what would you recommend as far as shoes? Heels, sandals, flip flops, all the above?

9. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    OMG! That's Sexual Festivities Week!

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • List
  10. mags47

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    LOL :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice