19th-23 trip report-virgins and rather prudish couple LOL

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by jandpyoung, Apr 26, 2013.

1. jandpyoung

jandpyoung Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    As I stated, we are TTR virgins and rather prudish by TTR standards but wanted to post our view of the resort for others who might be wondering. We arrived late as all of our flights were delayed. Had a quick check in and met our first couple standing at the desk. I love how friendly everyone is. Time share did stand directly behind us while we were checking in and jumped on us as soon as we finished. I told her we just wanted to go to our room and she snapped at me that she was just trying to say hi. I said hi and walked off. LOL We rushed to the room so we could make it to the pool bar for CCC happy hour but no one was there! LOL It was too late to get in the pool and we needed to locate some Crown for the hubby so we headed to the store across the street and found none. So we planned on grabbing a bus to go to walmart. A cabby came up and offered to take us for $5 so we jumped in and had a wild ride! Walmart had everything but Crown so we ended up walking across the street to a large liquor store and found some. Then hopped a bus back to the resort. Word of warning, the bus drivers take off as soon as you get ONE FOOT on or off the bus so be careful. LOL We had dinner and an early night as we had the Boobs Cruise the next day. As I said before, we are rather prudish so booking the cruise the first day was kinda like ripping the band aide off my insecurities! Best thing I could have done to be more comfortable. I felt comfortable the moment I took my top off and had a blast. I will admit to seeing a few things that made me uncomfortable but by no means dampened our mood. There are 4 sides and a lower deck to the boat so it is easy to avoid anything that bothers you. Then at one point out comes the whipped cream and the craziness really started! I even had it on me and hubby happily removed it. I was slightly embarrassed once when an unnamed gentleman asked permission to put some on me but I misunderstood that he intended to remove it also. LOL But he was ever a gentlemen even when I quickly refused which was appreciated greatly. (hubby doesn’t share his toys :) LOL But that is what makes this resort so great, no one judges you for your limits. They take a no for a no and keep right on partying with you. I have never seen this kind of acceptance anywhere. Most of the rest of the days run together but all and all if you are looking for a place to be yourself and push your limits, this is the place. I saw everything from 20 yr. old, 100lb rock hard bodies to 60 yr. old 300 lb mature bodies and they were all super confidant. And that confidence is contagious. I left feeling better about my 40 year old body than I did at 20. Everyone here is full of complements and make everyone feel beautiful. I have seen people say that you don’t know the swingers are there but I didn’t find this to be the case for us. We were both approached many times but every time it was very respectful and the party went on. If it isn’t your thing and it happens, simply take it as a compliment. No harm no foul. As I said, no one was offended and didn’t avoid you or anything after the fact. I was only offended once at the resort and it was by a beach vendor. Hubby was on a fishing trip so I spent my morning on the beach. One vendor with a huge mustache (avoid him at all costs ladies) would walk up to the line he couldn’t pass and make vulgar comments about my boobs. The first couple of times I just waved him on but he got worse and worse. So after about the 5th time (and I was getting rather tipsy) I started cussing him. He just thought that was funny. Then I cussed and used the universal finger. But the next time he walked by security was following him. But that was only the once, they didn’t keep him away. So now my alcohol level is way up and my tolerance for BS is way down. I was on my way to introduce him to my knee when one of the ladies convinced me the pool was more fun anyway. (thanks Stacy!) That was the ONLY time I was offended on the whole trip. I better end this as it is becoming a novel but I want to send out a great big THANK YOU to EVERYONE we met and who not only made it a wonderful vaca but helped me find confidence I had lost over the years.... (And but the way, I love me some Canadians!!!!!!!)

2. Mommabear

Mommabear I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    It was So great to meet you two and Party on the back of the Boob Cruise and throughout the rest of your trip! You are a wonderful couple..... Go Illinois!!!!!!!!! Carol

3. bearhug

bearhug Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    You guys were great...and I didn't realize that was your first time. You did well by ripping that bandaid off...and Mr cleans whipped cream like a champ...good on ya!

4. chris&tata

chris&tata Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Glad you had an awesome time :)

5. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Glad you had fun on the cruise. I enjoyed seeing you smile.............a huge smile.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2013
  6. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    Sorry we missed you - but we took the "bump" for you! Haha!. Maybe next time.....
    :daisy:

7. voandwater

voandwater Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    We had a great time with ya. Hope our paths cross again on your next visit....
    Jim & Michaline (Myke)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice