i also send a email. waiting to see what my option. did you get a reply? we are looking to go july 11 to 18 if everything its back to normal.
As of right now we are safe. If the child don't travel they can go to school. But we both work in healthcare we never know what the government...
No only NB as of right now. Some people say it's only if the kids go with you, other day if the kid been contact with someone that been traveling....
Well we mind have to cancel our trip because of coronavirus and the stupid NB government. As of right now,if go out of canada, our daughter wont...
almost done with shopping. had a hard time finding something for toga night, but thanks to yandy i found something.:D
18-25 for us. Trip #4 still undecided for the boob cruise 20th. Can't wait!!!
Started back the gym last week, 75 days left to gains some weight. Also started shopping for themes. it's some much fun but hard on the credit...
Saw pic and video,it's crazy the amount of snow and wind!! Lot of digging for sure!
Manon and Sylvain,
boobcruise maby April 20
Received_469726847249806 by sly_m&m posted Jan 2, 2020 at 6:53 AM
We would also want leather and lace 4/19
We will be there's the same time, 18-25 for us. See you there!!
we will be there April 18-24 and we are from NB too.
It's reserved!! So happy we will be back next April!!
Yea I agree it's a good deal, we will book referral. Look like it will be officials April 18 to 25 2020
380 right now at coupletravel.uk look like we will try referral for the first time
any Canadian found a good price for end of April ? best i found was 360$ for a garden view. :(
Happy to say we are going back to ttr, April 18 to 25 2020 :marshe:
Not going this year . But will be back April 2020