Ken & Jen
Sept 25 - Oct 7
Sept 25 - Oct 7 we WILL be at TTR unless travel restrictions prevent us going from Canada.
I was in stuck in Egypt when everything went to crap...
We are booked September 25th -Oct 7th, 12 days this time. Since we have to reschedule 2 times already we are making a longer trip then normal....
They will ley you rebook no charge and no hassels. We were to arrive tomorrow but rebooked till July.
We booked for July and September but I'm starting to think that July might be too soon.
I just called and they took care of it right away.
Count us in for the yacht again.
That's what I was advised from the resort when I re-booked on Saturday.
With Mexico talking about shutting the boarders down I wouldnt. We were to arrive on Friday and now postponed to July and September.
Well the wife threw a curve ball at me this morning. We are re-booking for September but she says that's too far away and wants to book July as...
We are re-booking till September 18-28, those seem like good dates.
As the current situation is forcing us and many others to postpone due to the recent travel restrictions and uncertainty of the next 2-3 months we...
So when are people postponing till?
We leave next Friday and are still planning on going as we have a direct flight from Vancouver Canada to Cancun.
I work in the aviation industry...
As of this coming Friday if you don't have a direct flight to Cancun from Europe your not going.
The US is banning all travel to Europe starting...
Kelowna BC March 20th-30th
See you pool side!!
We stay on the quiet side (room 7316) and its less than a minute to the sexy pool.
We take both Peso and US dollars, but we always exchange before we leave Canada.
March 20-30 2020
September 18-28 2020
USA Transfers is the only company we use. 7 trips now and they are excellent. They all speak English and are very friendly. $55 round trip plus...