Removed Review!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by beaverhat69, Sep 27, 2024.

Tags:
  1. beaverhat69

beaverhat69 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I posted an honest review about the Boobs Cruise and guess what? It got deleted!

it wasn’t even a bad review it was honest feedback.

Seems Steve, manipulates this forum and only allow 100% positive reviews.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. SandDcouple

SandDcouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +710 / 0
    Just my two cents which are never worth much but I think part of the allure is to come and experience it for yourself and be surprised. Every cruise has been a little different for us from mild to wild and have loved everyone one as it’s the highlight of our trips. I would illustrate like this, if you know what you’re getting for Christmas how excited are you to open the package. To us it’s just been an understood message about the Boobs Cruise, go experience it for yourself. If you are booked at TTR or Desire you are staying at a sexually charged resort. Would you expect the Boobs Cruise to be any less?? Book it and go have fun, don’t book it and have fun at the resort. Like I said it’s just my 2 cents which aren’t worth anything.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,232 / 14
    We dont need a minute by minute commentary of your day out (as a single guy) thanks.

There's a saying "what happens on the Boobs Cruise stays on the Boobs Cruise". You were spoiling surprises for others. It was no different to telling someone the plot of a movie on their way to the theater.

There are plenty of less than positive reviews of many things here including the cruise. If you dont like it, you can disappear just as quickly as you arrived.

In any case, it's my forum and my Boobs Cruise. I can 'manipulate', I prefer to say manage, in any way I choose. Did you confuse a private business with a democracy or something?

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2024
  4. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,972 / 5
    Maybe you should have remembered Rule #1: What happens on the BC, stays on the BC!

• Like Like x 6
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  5. DrMerlot

DrMerlot Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 1
    I believe I saw the review before it was deleted. I had the same reaction as some others: what happens on Boobs Cruise stays on Boobs Cruise. We don't share our experiences publicly.

6. jr7736

jr7736 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    I read the review as well. We’ve been on the Boobs Cruise probably close to 10 times now. We’ve even had the pleasure of partying with Steve and his wife on a cruise. They’re the nicest people you could ever meet!

We’ve never even remotely seen any of the crew act maliciously towards any guests. They’ve always created a fun, inviting, and crazy environment. Chino, Sarah and Omar (and other crew) make sure to take care of everyone.

It’s your fault for going on the Boobs Cruise with the wrong expectations. It’s a wild, crazy, party atmosphere where just about anything goes. That’s clearly advertised when you book the trip. They have sex toys hanging all over the boat for crying out loud!

What you described in your review is the same thing we’ve seen on every cruise. I’ve been the butt of many jokes on the cruise. But it’s all in jest and fun.
    We’ve been on this forum for many years. I think you’re the ONLY single guy I’ve ever seen complain about the cruise. Let that sink in…

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice