Newbie Question...

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by G&S-TX, Jun 30, 2024.

1. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,981 / 5
    Our butler would text it to us each morning (“most” days ;) ). They can change the daily activities on the fly and will skip some of them all together but the theme nights do not change (unless there is a special event or something (like sunrise to sunset). I think they do an angels and devil’s night at Halloween, never been then though?

Last edited: Jul 20, 2024
  2. tflexxin

tflexxin Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,009 / 0
    At night... ;)

3. Andrew8646

Andrew8646 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, theme nights like Angels and Devils on Hallowen are fixed. Butlers can change daily activities, but main events are planned in advance. It’s really cool!
    By the way, has anyone noticed that the lobby wifi can be temperamental? Kind of annoying...

Greetings, Andrew :)

4. JandMS

JandMS Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +167 / 1
    We just returned a couple days ago. we received the schedule as well... usually around 2 or 3pm, which is fine for Bash party/theme and maybe restaurants, but not so much for any other "early" activities (yoga, volleyball, etc). "Mexican time" ;)

5. G&S-TX

G&S-TX Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I see there are theme pool days...do people get swimsuits for themes in the pool? Or will any swimsuit be okay?

6. BeuMeu

BeuMeu Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +111 / 5
    I sure do. But like anything else at the resort you do you and whatever you want. When there is a pool theme party some will dress up others will just show up in the swim suit they brought. Others who are sick in the head like me and my wife go all out every day we are there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice