Booking Difficulties

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by JoeandJess, Jul 26, 2024.

1. JoeandJess

JoeandJess Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Afternoon everyone! First timers looking to book here and I'm finding it near impossible to find available dates on their website. Any tips? When I put in dates I always get the no availability message. And when I scroll, even thru 2026, it's all booked up?

2. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,981 / 5
    Are you booking direct on their site or a third party? Also there is a site that looks a lot like it is direct but it is still a 3P (forget the name??). You can always call the 800 number.

3. JoeandJess

JoeandJess Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Trying the website, it's shown as their official website. Didn't want to call yet, as I'm trying to see availability and prices for the dates so I get an idea of what the $ will be.

4. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,981 / 5
    It’s possible they are crashed (as are others) so the phone call might be fastest. They will work with you and take time to search your dates.
    I just picked a date a month out on their site and it gave me 5 room types with availability?

5. Ty&Mandy

Ty&Mandy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +425 / 0
    We’ve booked through cheapCaribbean.com in the past. Also look into a referral (there’s a FB group for it) to save some $$ but then you have to sit through the tour, but it’s not bad.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice