I Keep Seeing Conflicting Explanations And Characterizations. Could Y'all Please Help Me Out?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by AaronM, Apr 6, 2024.

1. TommyD_ATL

TommyD_ATL Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    We’ll be back in Sept for our 4th trip in just a little over a year. First, I think you’ll both have a blast!

A few bits of advice for what it’s worth. First, we’ve not had any of the negative experiences I’ve seen online. For us, the more easy going we are, the better the time.

Yes, your girl may well get hit on. It may happen when you walk over to the bar…BUT we’ve never had anyone be overly pushy or aggressive. Two times ago guy comes over to my wife when I’m at the bar compliments her rack. More than a couple times. She asks him if he wants a feel and he asks “won’t your husband get pissed?” She tells him no, he gets his feel, compliments her again and asks if she wants to come back to the room with him. She say no thanks and he right away moves on.

I will say try to leave the jealousy at home. It’s a fun flirty vibe. So if you’re tense with a “no one better hit on my girl” vibe, you won’t have nearly as good of a time (not saying your like that bc I don’t know you, or that your posts suggests that…just a general observation).

Also, God forbid someone does cross the line, or is just giving creeper vibes, go get security. 9/10 taking things into your own hands will get you booted too.

Go have fun, talk to everyone you come across and be ready to have a blast!

2. AaronM

AaronM Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +158 / 1
    I have no problem with someone complimenting her or hitting on her. Its actually a turn on for me. I like showing her off. I like knowing other people want her but she only wants me. She likes showing off too. More risky public sexy times than I can count lol. All initiated by her too lol.
    But unfortunately, that's not what I was talking about. In the experience I was mentioning, the guy was very pushy, was touching her, kind of blocking her against the pool wall, and wouldn't leave until i grabbed him and told him to leave, even though she asked him too before i got back. and she was so uncomfortable and scared she cried after that, and that whole day was ruined. She also didn't go topless again the rest of the stay, which I was pretty bummed about, because she thought it made the guy think she was welcoming advances. All i wanted was some reassurance for her that she can be as sexy as she likes and nobody would take that as a green light to do whatever they want. I feel like I've learned alot from everyone since I made this post, and my initial worries have been relieved. But those initial fears were that someone would force themselves on her if i walked away for a bit, due to the more sexual environment, not someone simply telling her her boobs are nice.
    All I want is for both of us to have a great time, and I was just trying to get details and facts about this place because of all the crazy stuff people claim on the internet.
    We are really looking forward to it at this point, we already have all our outfits and swimsuits. I picked hers and she picked mine, and that made it much more wild and fun lol. Just for an example, she's gonna be wearing the body tape and paint the first night we get there. lol, I'd have to be an idiot or asking for a fight to have a problem with someone looking or complimenting her after I suggested she do that lol. I'm rambling now, but I just wanted to stress what we were in fact worried about. We were worried about the extremes. Someone putting their hands on her or cornering her or refusing to leave. Anything that would scare her or make her close up and not have a good time.

3. AaronM

Ratings:
    +158 / 1
    Lol its funny you mentioned bingo, during a bingo game while we were there, there were two women wearing those bighole fishnet dresses that show everything making out and feeling each other up and dancing. I don't think that place catered to that type of crowd though, and after that group left everyone was much more reserved

4. AaronM

Ratings:
    +158 / 1
    Since I asked this question, and our trip is now over, I just want to go ahead and share our experience. It was awesome! Most of the people we ended up hanging out with were LS, and we never felt pressured into anything, they were respectful and actively kept creeps away and we all looked out for each other. Becca was able to dress and dance very sexy and revealing and it felt totally safe. The other girls really helped bring her out of her shell and enjoy herself, i think if we hadn't gotten to know anyone it wouldn't have been nearly as fun. I'll keep the pictures and memories of her like that forever, and cant wait to see it again. We both got hit on, but it wasn't over the top, and we just thanked them and took it as a compliment. We can't wait to go back! We're already planning it lol. I will say, that I think we left at the right time, because the night before we left, massive groups of single guys showed up in fancy jackets and were very pushy. However, our group was great about getting the girls away from them and getting rid of them.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. SUPnSun

SUPnSun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +471 / 2
    Awesome follow up!

It seems before going everybody is worried about the LS couples. We were too, but generally speaking they’re very respectful and fun to hang out with. The only people we’ve really had trouble with on our trips are groups of guys.

6. Bucket List Bud

Bucket List Bud Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    The place u want to avoid us actually Hedonism prob, temptations is fine for what u want. I went as a couple and wasnt a swinger.. no plans to hook up , then a brazilian couple wore us down for 3 days and changed my life...lol. Then a french couple ...just saying this place was awesome for just what u want. Ppl will be friendly but chill. No guys will try to chat up your girl.. the guys will actually talk to you more out of respect i found, and youll have good vibes there..

7. LemAndAmber

LemAndAmber Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    Yeah, I could see that. We want to socialize and meet people, but single males start in the “Creepy” bucket for us. It’s like the guy that always shows up to the party without weed or booze…just there to mooch. Only it’s not your weed he wants to mooch. Creepy. That doesn’t mean he’s a bad guy. He’s just looking for the people that brought party favors to share…and he came to the right place. He just has to find them, which takes some networking.

That being said, singles males can throw off the vibe. We’re in Cancun now and will be at TTR in a couple of days. We don’t wanna be rude to single males, but we don’t want to be bothered by them either. We don’t really think that will be the case - just not the thing we want to deal with while trying to have a good time. From everything I’ve read and heard, that’s not usually an issue at TTR.

Groups of single males causing a disturbance like SUPnSun (and others) has suggested would cause us not to go back to the resort.

So we’re on the wait list for the Takeover in April to see which vibe fits better.

All that being said, were I single, I’d wanna go to TTR too!

Last edited: Jun 14, 2024
  8. Traveler1170

Traveler1170 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0

I get that single males at a swingers club is creepy. But I'm (now) single and am planning to visit Temptation June 24-26 for the first time, but compared to Desire I was of the understanding that TTR is not totally a swinger's scene. I was of the understanding that its more of a party environment for like minded uninhibited people and that there may be swingers regular couples and singles also.

I'm not creepy (at least I hope it doesn't come across like that). I'm NOT looking to necessarily horn in on couples. But my goal is to meet new fun people and that includes couples in a platonic way with no expectations. If something else comes of it then great.

So my question is - I'm generally outgoing and like to chat people up at a place like this. Would this be looked at by some people as creepy and that I'm hitting on their partner? Last thing I want to do is to "throw off the vibe" and be seen as a pest. I'm just there to have a couple of fun days with fun uninhibited people.

Anyway I guess I'll find out soon. If I approach any of you please know my intentions are good ("Please don't let me be misunderstood )
    Cheers and enjoy your stay!

9. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,981 / 5
    This is till the best summary and advice we have seen for single males:
    Single Guy First Timer Perspective From Nanners

10. Traveler1170

Traveler1170 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice