I Keep Seeing Conflicting Explanations And Characterizations. Could Y'all Please Help Me Out?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by AaronM, Apr 6, 2024.

1. Craig n Leslie

Craig n Leslie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Hey All.
    MikeandHeather said it ' Just right '
    TTR is a very fun-exciting-sexy-happy place. We try to go twice a year and always continue to meet people who we consider life long friends. I'd say we are both Vanilla with a huge twist... maybe a sprinkle or two now and then... We do like Sexy Fun!! Full-on swingers we are not... however when we meet beautiful women... that are interested... as the saying goes, " LETS PLAY " This is certainly the place to explore.

I suggest you both go, smile. mingle.be nice to all. And you will have a fantastic time. This is not a place for jealous personalities in any way. We are ALL adults. It a safe place. No thanks, is always honored we've found. One guy last October was a bit forward, we politely blew him off... late that night after he sobered up, he was an entirely different person ( his wife was very apologetic ) He wanted to give Leslie a kiss in the pool like his wife did, it was kind of little game we were playing with the ladies...she wasn't interested in kissing him... he was way to forward! This was a rare minor experience... overall it's fun happy people enjoying each others company.

Lots of sexy people in the pool of all shapes and sizes. Being sexy and attractive is really about attitude, not the body and face! There is little to no judgement here. Everyone gets along with everyone. And yes, boobs of all shapes and sizes.. I'd say most ladies are topless most of the time. Most with a thong or G-string. It's kind of the norm.
    Hell even the theme nights are usually very sexy.. AND fun!

Go. Make new friends. Be Happy. Enjoy.

2. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,635 / 4

Our first two trips to Cancun were at the Golden Parnassus in 2013 & 2014 and I’m really surprised to read that there were skimpy clothes and topless women there. Our two trips Meri was the only one topless, and all we heard from people was how it used to be a more crazy place. I was in some Facebook groups at that time, and kept seeing that topless wasn’t allowed anywhere, and it was becoming more tame. We did see some crazy stuff around the tiki bar at night however.

As for your concerns at Temptation, like others have said you really won’t have any more concerns there than you would at any other resort or club. Our experience is you may find some women who may want to touch your wife’s boobs, but they will always ask, and if the answer is no, that’s all it takes.

The Google stories could be true, or big exaggerations, but basically you will be as safe there as you want to be.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. JANDATX

JANDATX Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    not gonna lie, this happens to my wife every time we go. But that’s part of the fun imo. We’ve never had anyone be over the top aggressive like you described, but there will be single guys waiting to swoop in and test the waters from time to time. It’s a different environment than your local bar, so it doesn’t seem inappropriate I guess. She’s polite and tells them we’re not in the LS and that’s that. No big deal.

now that being said, my wife enjoys being a huge tease, so there’s that.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. T&D PA

T&D PA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +283 / 1
    I'm not sure what people are talking about in their posts when they say they are approached by "swingers" etc. We ARE in the lifestyle and have been going for 7 years and I can count on one hand how many times we were "approached" or even hit on! It is not some free-for-all there. Also, I feel like people act like swingers are like predators or something. Sure, there may be a swinger couple that approaches you because they think you're attractive, but just lay it out for them that you are not into anything but being friends.

I think you guys will fit in just fine at the resort. Don't let the reviews scare you away. I can't help but laugh at some of the reviews because the crap people say seems so far fetched. However, we do go at the same time every year, so maybe the group that comes in mid June are different? I don't know. But in my experience, I found most people aren't interested in more than a bit of chit chat in the pool before they move on to another area or back to their group of friends.

Take your own cups with lids in your afraid of being drugged. You'll have a blast!

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. JANDATX

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    I hope you didn't think my post made it sound like that. Because that's totally not how I meant it, sorry. All the LS folks we have met there have been very cool and super respectful. I think we were actually on the Boobs Cruise with you guys last June, and while we didn't meet, I think we met/hung out with some people that were in yall's group. Great people! Looks like we'll be there with you again for a few days this June too.

6. T&D PA

T&D PA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +283 / 1
    Heyy! No, I did not take your post that way at all!

Oh cool! What dates will you be there? Our "crew" isn't coming this year, so it is likely going to be just us and 2 other couples. We'd love more people to hang out with!

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  7. JANDATX

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    We're there June 13-18. I'm sure we'll see you. Will make a point to say hi and introduce ourselves this time.

8. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,839 / 3
    Golden Parnassus? They need something exciting. We tried it last year and a Bingo game breaking out would have been an improvement. Boring!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. Ivi08

Ivi08 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0

This was a great explanation!! Thanks!!! My husband and I area going for the first time July 27-Aug 3 and actually had the same concern as AaronM. We have booked our trip and so looking forward to having a great time. Ever since I joined this page everyone here is just so helpful in providing details and being so respectful to each other. Can't wait to meet everyone!!!

10. shawnherrera

shawnherrera Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    <<We were planning on going July 26th - August 2nd but we are flexible.>>
    @AaronM
    Like you, we are NOT swingers. We just like a fun party atmosphere. We went to Temptation last October for the first time, celebrating my wife's birthday. When we were there, many (don't know if most) of the people we interacted with were also NOT swingers. Lots of fun people.

My wife and I both had a blast at Temptation. Fun pool days & fun nightly theme parties with costumes. We liked everything about our Temptation experience, EXCEPT the few "all male" groups that were obnoxious, attempting to grope women, kept taking out their phones trying to record, and provided negative value to everyone else's experience. Security was all over them, but they were just obnoxious.

This year for my birthday, we're going on similar dates to you (Jul 25-31), but to one of their other resorts that is "couples only", Desire Riviera Maya (Discover Desire Riviera Maya Resort). Hopefully avoiding the "obnoxious all male"groups, and a calmer party experience, will be a good mix for us. Might be worth you looking into.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice