Room Confusion And Perks

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by AaronM, Apr 7, 2024.

1. AaronM

AaronM Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +158 / 1
    I was trying to go ahead and book our stay, but it is extremely confusing and I'm not sure how to tell if we will actually have all the benefits that we would like. Could someone help us out? I saw on google that if you don't get the right package it's not exactly all inclusive

2. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,981 / 5
    It is all inclusive to a point. You get all meals and drinks and activities included but recently they have been charging for some of the upgrades and seating. There are also Premiere member perks you don’t get unless you buy in (that’s a whole other topic). If you did not book in Bash tower and want to go to SkyBar, you have to pay a daily fee (if they are watching). There is also top shelf liquor, usually hidden, that Premiere and “red band” (master and penthouse suites) get that you will not (though a good tip helps). There are also a couple menu items that are reserved for members. We aren’t Premier so others should chime in.

3. JANDATX

JANDATX Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    What did you book, exactly?

4. AaronM

Ratings:
    +158 / 1
    We didn't have alot of choices for the week we figured out a babysitter for, so we ended up not really having a choice lol. We got the trendy garden view room. The bubbles ones looked really cool, but the cheaper ones we had to pick from looked nice too.

5. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +931 / 1
    Try to get the Playfull upgrade package which will give you some of the nice little upgrades like Sky bar and little better booze and lunch perks. Our friends did on this trip and they were able to follow us in every crazy party we could land in.
    You might be able to get this at check in.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  6. AaronM

Ratings:
    +158 / 1
    That's perfect, I was worried it was only limited to specific rooms because there was no option to add it on when booking, it only had rooms listed with the playful experience and rooms listed without it, and the only ones left to pick from didn't have it

7. JANDATX

JANDATX Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    I’d call and ask. I bet they can add it. It’s worth it for your first time IMO. You’re going to want to go to the Sky Bar at least once. The best view is up there obviously, and it’s the best lunch. You’ll get a reserved table one night at Bash and a reserved cabana at the pool one day. Plus a free 25 min massage (non naughty) that’s pretty good imo. But you have to remember to schedule those things, they’re not going to just do it for you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Gdllraul

Gdllraul Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +94 / 0
    It was mention about better liquors but what I know you will get better brands with Premier, the rest of the guests will have the same basic types.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice