I Need Opinions, Upset Bf

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Chaox, Mar 26, 2024.

1. Chaox

Chaox Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Idk if anyone can answer but if my girlfriend went to this resort with her friend and claims had no idea that it was a sexual/swingers resort and they were shocked when they got there is that bad? She claims she didn't read up or do any research on the place but just liked all the colors and the looks of the rooms and vibes. Do you think she did anything with anyone and should i be mad about this? Like she went to the foam pool party, other parties, and all of that shes telling me but swears did nothing bad and i have no idea what its like there. I told her you'd be pretty upset if I went to a strip club right now right?

We fought on the phone every night about it and feel like I've basically been cheated on just her being there and watching things...no idea who made advances on her, if she took her top off, etc

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2024
  2. Garry n Jo

Garry n Jo Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +680 / 9
    I am sure she was the center of attention!

• Funny x 4
    • Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,635 / 4
    If she went on the Boobs Cruise, and mentioned how good the buffet was, you might have some concerns …!

• Funny x 9
    • Winner x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • List
  4. roddie

roddie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Lmaooo so you and your boys go thier on a trip and when you get back you and shared your experiences

5. Tominda

Tominda Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +190 / 0
    Grow up , get over it. Believe what she told you. Trust her like she trusts you.

• Agree x 5
    • Dislike x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. Chaox

Ratings:
    +5 / 0

I told her so okay me and my friend now have to go and she won't let me she just says "no I want to go with you if you're going then I'm coming too"

7. Chaox

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    I'm just asking because I've never been there. I'm asking if anyone that's been there through observation and looking around have you seen single people getting attacked by guys or are there single people that just mind their own business

8. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,957 / 5
    First- TTR is not a swingers club, it is adults only with a sexual vibe. Second - was her friend male or female (that is an important detail)? A lot of people (singles and couples) do go there and not know this so you cannot blame her for that. Lastly - if you are worried about her going topless as an adult in front of other adults, then you have bigger problems (you asked for opinions). Maybe they did something, maybe they didn’t.
    Here is what I would ask: do you worry about this every minute you are apart? Every time she goes out with friends and not you? Every vacation she goes on without you? If not, then why are you worried about it now? All of that said - you should go together with her next time and not a guy friend (unless that is your thing) you will have a way better time (unless, of course, you sit there the whole time grilling her about what she did last time versus making new friends and memories). @Tominda said it best- no need to repeat it.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  9. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +348 / 1
    Just go finish watching the Days of Your Life and you will be fine. (don't spill your milk) Been a member since 2007, this is the best one by far.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  10. JennyJones

JennyJones Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    So here was our first experience... Booked on a whim due to flight cancellations and the resort we planned on being at not having extra nights. We booked on Expedia with no prior exposure or input. It was surprising. It was amazing. We danced like we were kids again. We had amazing connections with couples, and singles, and topless, and one piece swimsuits. 20's to 60's. Immediately realized on the way home that there was a whole aspect to life that we had not fully explored, but wanted to (and are!)... Have already booked our second trip. No one attacked me, no one made unwanted advances, and EVERYONE was incredibly welcoming. Not to say bad things can't happen, but not at all surprised she would want to go back with you.... The bigger problem here is she was on vacation at an amazing place and you fought every night instead of trusting her experience. Not sure this, or any place, will be right for you...

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice