Stay & Play 5% Cash Back - Still Waiting

Discussion in 'Temptation Miches Grand' started by Cheers2US, Mar 8, 2024.

1. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +629 / 2
    We went to Temptation Miches and Desire Miches this past January

We booked via Original's website, which offered the Stay & Play 5% cash back, which is similar to what The Guestbook used to be. (I did try logging in to the Guestbook website, but no rewards are listed)

Just wondering if anyone who had booked for Miches has received their cash back?

2. Steve&Meredith

Steve&Meredith Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 0
    I originally had the same issue when we stayed in October. I had to fill in the info on guest book as a missing stay. I finally got the 5% back a few weeks later.

3. Cheers2US

Ratings:
    +629 / 2
    Just tried to do that and the Miches resorts are not in their drop-down menu :-(

So I chose "Temptation Cancun" instead, since the booking said "Temptation Grand Miches" - close enough, I hope.

THEN, my dates were Jan 2 - 9, 2024. When I chose those dates, I got an error "More than 60 days" This is the punishment I get for being patient.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2024
  4. Cheers2US

Ratings:
    +629 / 2
    Received a reply from The Guestbook they denied my claim. They said the resort is no longer affiliated with them.

I'm really pissed off because the resort was affiliated with them at the time of booking. Why promote 5% cash back if you are not going to follow through?

5. Cheers2US

Ratings:
    +629 / 2
    Update: I filed a formal complaint. The CEO of The Guestbook replied with an apology and issued my 5% refund.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice