Newbies First Trip This Week - Curious About Mfm

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by icemanbogey, Feb 26, 2024.

1. icemanbogey

icemanbogey Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi All,

We are making our first trip to Desire RM this week. Just curious how challenging it is to find males for MFM, or just have my partner join a couple. I’ve read other posts that it’s possible to find husbands on hall pass, especially later at night. Should we plan a day pass to Temptation for better luck, or will we find what we’re looking for ?

2. SandDcouple

SandDcouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +713 / 0
    Anything is possible. I’ve seen husbands hook up with couples on our previous visits and also wives join a married couple. However it is a couples only resort but just depends on who’s there when you are. Roll of the dice!

3. EastTexas

EastTexas Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +131 / 0
    I think the chances would be higher of you finding a guy at Temptations but it can happen... I might be wrong but I think women on a percentage basis are less likely to let their husbands go play alone. It doesn't mean it won't happen though. From my experience the wives are usually given a bit more freedom to enjoy other couples than guys are by themselves.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice