Temptation Trip Report 2024

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Easy1, Jan 29, 2024.

1. Easy1

Easy1 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    This was our second visit to Temptation. Not sure we will return.
    Pros: the pool is warm and the beach is pretty nice . There is a wide variety of restaurants to choose from and the food was decent. Most of the staff seemed genuinely nice and made an effort to please the guests.
    Good choice of alcohol at the bars.
    resort is decorated nicely.

Cons: way too many chairs at the pool and nightly show were reserved for premier members. We found this offensive and had to stand for some of the shows.
    We also don’t like standing line in the middle of the day for dinner reservations at certain restaurants. Truly ruins our afternoon.
    The rooms are not soundproofed. You can hear every person talking or yelling in the hallways. This made getting a decent night sleep almost impossible. Not being able to sleep and relax in our room made this trip not enjoyable and most likely won’t return.

2. knowwhatimean

knowwhatimean Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0
    You went to a party resort not a Secrets resort lol.

• Like Like x 10
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. kmontoya

kmontoya I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0
    Weve been going at least once a year since 2009 I agree the chairs at the pool are very cramped. as for sleeping quiet pool side or garden view 5000 block. i do like my peace and quiet when i need it. but like said it is a party resort!

4. debonair

debonair Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Just returned from my trip and they are a little close together but I didn't mind it at all. my room was by the quiet pool and was really quiet at night, I didn't like having to stand for the reservations but I was unsure of another way to do that other than make it a call center. i do think maybe an earlier time would be better to stand in line around breakfast time.

5. BamaCPL

BamaCPL Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +97 / 1
    What are the room types/numbers around quit pool? We are book for ocean view, but I would rather be around the quit pool.

6. debonair

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    i was in the 8000's it seemed like maybe 7000-9000's i noticed. but i was in 8300. btw are you from north or south alabama? We are from South

7. BamaCPL

BamaCPL Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +97 / 1
    Birmingham area

8. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +626 / 2
    Couldn't they have an online system for reservations? Guests could access from their room or phones, restaurant hosts could access via ipad? We do something similar at my job for workshop sign-ups.

9. DrMerlot

DrMerlot Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 1
    I agree that standing in line for reservations is annoying. I would prefer a different system.

But given it is what it is, we just make sure we're next to someone in line we didn't know and meet someone new. Making the best of the situation

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. debonair

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Yes we just got there early. I don't think I would do it again for She, only because I was underwhelmed by the food and strip show. It was ok but I'm not a foodie and was expecting actual nudity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice