2024 Theme Nights

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jrpedro, Aug 30, 2023.

1. Jrpedro

Jrpedro Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +271 / 0
    IMG_1093.jpeg IMG_1097.jpeg IMG_1100.jpeg

2. Jrpedro

Ratings:
    +271 / 0
    IMG_1098.jpeg IMG_1095.jpeg

3. Jrpedro

Ratings:
    +271 / 0
    IMG_1099.jpeg IMG_1096.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,158 / 3
    WTF. The prediction has came true!!!... lingerie night is gone! Marketing for the new crowd. Theme nights at TTR are no longer about "Erotic" for couples. The nights are now "Fun" for everyone. Bachelor parties won't feel left out when you have seven dudes wearing an eye patch, wandering around aimlessly in a pack at Bash (each holding a bottle of top shelf tequila (or whatever) to show they are a player.

What is Provocative Night...is it lingerie Night, with a new name to not offend guests???

I understand the party is what you make of it. But...keeping circus night for another year??

Sorry ... just ranting/bitching (miss the old TTR vibe)

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 0
    My guess is the theme nights are now more than ever shoehorned in to fit the show, and maybe more so influences the music that night for some of them. Studio 69? I'm assuming that's meant to be a pun on Studio 54 but that's not really a 'theme' is it? Club wear from '70s and '80s era? I bet that means it will be the 'classic tunes' night so heavy on the disco? Rodeo = country night, hope everyone isn't sick of saving horses and riding cowboys LOL.

Provocative sounds like an upgrade for lingerie night. Honestly this sits better with me, particularly the lingerie night description being 'lingerie for women, suits for men' thing. This is more inclusive, less objectification of just the ladies (now everyone is objectified). I'm guessing a majority will still be dressing in lingerie anyway.

Most of the other themes are a pain because you can't just make anything fit. You have to bring something specific that won't work for any other night. Sticking with colours always had much better participation. Now it's so specific, turnout will be bad. I miss white night and red night! At least we still have neon. That's a broad and easy theme.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Jrpedro

Ratings:
    +271 / 0
    Every night should be lingerie night. Just change the color each day :)

I use to look forward to participating every night. We will probably only be dressed up for a couple of these. I hate that I feel that way now. It was always so much fun.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. Chrissharon2000x

Chrissharon2000x Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    Must say totally agree with the comments, last few times before covid we dressed up every night but this time possibly one or two nights for our 10 night stay, really disappointing, even thought about cancelling because we so loved the old theme nights xx

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  8. CrispySofia

CrispySofia Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    BRUTAL

White Night? Camo? BDSM? ABC? Sexy Disney/Anime? Playboy Bunnies? Pajama Party?

Circus is so terrible, and where am I suppose to pack a cowboy hat? Studio 69 doesn't seem too sexy.

The only positive out of this is moving the "lingerie" Night to Thursday.

9. jmoore1197

jmoore1197 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Ahh. Who cares what the theme is. We once asked a friend what the theme night is tonight and she says ummm lingerie. And that’s been our motto from then on. Each night is lingerie night. Just match the lingerie as closely as possible to the theme and have a great time.

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • List
  10. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,753 / 3
    We are trying to choose outfits for our upcoming trip. It has become a chore to find things for many of these nights. Finding and trying on outfits used to be part of the build-up to the trip. Mexico24 made the comment "to show they are a player" That kind of sums up what the place has or is becoming.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice