Breathless Vs Temptations Vs Excellence

Discussion in 'Breathless Riviera Maya Forum' started by EastTexas, Jun 22, 2023.

1. EastTexas

EastTexas Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +131 / 0
    Has anyone been to Breathless and somewhere like Excellence to compare? From what I read Breathless is a bit nicer than Temptations but probably not much of a LS crowd. I am wondering if Breathless might be somewhat of a compromise between Excellence and Temptations.

If Breathless is vanilla enough we might as well just try Excellence if the crowd and chance to hook up with couples/singles is similar.

From a few reviews I see you can't go topless in the main pools at Breathless but it looked like there might be smaller pools or hot tubs where it is allowed that might attract like minded people.

2. midnightsexxxpress

midnightsexxxpress Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are going to Breathless Cancun Soul next month and from everything I’ve seen for both Cancun Breathless’, you’re allowed to lounge topless at one of the pools but not be in the water at all.

3. EastTexas

Ratings:
    +131 / 0
    If it is just personal chairs that doesn't really attract a group to congregate... which I guess is the point.

4. SandDcouple

SandDcouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +710 / 0
    We’ve been to all 3 resorts. Started going about 12 yrs on a regular basis. We aren’t in the lifestyle but don’t mind skirting the line I guess. With that said im not sure I could ever go back to the vanilla resorts. We are sold at this point on Desire for ourselves. When we tried the other resorts there was no topless allowed. I even got nude in the ocean and was on top of the wave breaks and security was on me in less than 30 seconds (lol good memories) at a different resort and it was very upscale. Also I think people are much more approachable at resorts like Desire and TTR. Just my 2 cents which isn’t worth much. Haha

5. TigerTown

TigerTown Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +334 / 0
    We went to Breathless Riviera Cancun in 2019 as we were concerned Temptation may be too much for us. We were bored by day 2. Went to Temptation in 2020 and haven't looked back (just got back from trip #6). Only thing positive on Breathless was even the base rooms were very very nice.

As far as topless, when we went, it was limited to sunbathing beside the party pool. Couldn't get in water topless or walk around topless. At best, topless was tolerated and very low participation.

6. EastTexas

Ratings:
    +131 / 0
    Yeah there really isn't a perfect fit. We like singles being able to go to Temptations. We like the vibe more at Desire. We like the ammentaties and restaurants at the vanilla resorts.

7. Deleted member 57425

Deleted member 57425 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We did breathless for a weekend in April. My wife was the only one who took her top off the entire time. And she got a fair amount of looks (she didn’t mind people looking to appreciate, disliked the people who seemed to be judging her and making comments)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice