Massage Experiences

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by J+Jlb, May 17, 2023.

1. J+Jlb

J+Jlb Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Our first trip is coming up on June 8th & we’d like to schedule a couples massage - can anyone give insight on the differences between the current offerings? I’m assuming the Tantric Fantasy is a bit more risqué, but is the Sensual Couples Ritual just a typical couples massage? I’ve seen descriptions on some pretty spicy experiences on the boards but nothing that mentioned these exact package names. Thank you!

• Sensual Couples Ritual - Share a sensual experience with your partner, where the combination of soft touches and essential oils will aid in releasing both physical and mental tension, taking you to the point of full relaxation.
    • Tantric Fantasy - This tantric fantasy favors creativity and increases your partner’s libido. A gateway that allows couples to transcend. Enjoy the overwhelming connection of spirit, sex, and pleasure.

2. Nina

Nina Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    We just did the Sensual Couples Ritual on our first trip. We didn't try the Tantric Fantasy, so I can't explain the difference between the two.
    The Sensual Couples Ritual is not a massage. It is soft touches with hands and a feeder.
    Be ready to say no multiple times to have the Sensual Couples Ritual because they push a lot for the Tantric Fantasy.
    For us, we wanted to try one on this trip and the other one on the next :)

3. J+Jlb

J+Jlb Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Thanks so much for the info @Nina! How was the rest of your trip?

4. Nina

Nina Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Our first trip was so good that we booked a second one on the plane back home ;)

5. JandMS

JandMS Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +167 / 1
    what's the going rates for these massages? I expect with all the member loyalty credits that these continue to go up in price.

6. ash09

ash09 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +94 / 0
    Prices as of January are here: Temptation Cancun - Rose Spa Menu and Prices

The 40% loyalty discount can't be used on certain sexually-oriented spa services, like the Tantric Fantasy and....maybe something else that I can't recall. I think you do get the 25% Premier member discount off the service price though.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice