Blunt Newbie Question

Discussion in 'Temptation Miches Grand' started by TSLBr, May 7, 2023.

1. TSLBr

TSLBr Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi Everyone,

Quick question from a Temptation newbie. My wife 33f and I(39M) and I are looking to book a Temptation vacation. We are looking for a party atmosphere, but also want some relax time as we have two kids at home. We really like the idea of having both resorts available to us, and are looking at the Grand Miches as something that should allow us to have some party time and some romantic time.

My blunt question is regarding some of the wording from the properties website, specifically on rules. We are not LS by any means, but open minded and to each there own. That said, the site talks about the allowance of public sex in the jacuzzi lounge. How much is this in the foreground? We do want to take advantage of the facilities, but are not so interested in witnessing others in passionate throws if you will. Are we jumping in to the deep end by staying at the Grand Miches, or would we be better off at the regular Miches Tempation or Temptation Cancun?

Thanks for your replies, and sorry if this was rather blunt and or out there as a question.

2. TSLBr

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Well, caution to the wind, we just booked for November. Eyes wide shut maybe, but looking forward to the experience ;)!

3. SandDcouple

SandDcouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +713 / 0
    In our experience the resorts are big enough that if something is not to your liking just move on. However I’ve never felt uncomfortable plus it’s not that prominent for long sessions of public sex.

4. TSLBr

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks for the feedback. We are not prudes, or discriminatory, just not our thing. I am sure we will check things out, and move about as it suits us. From what we here the LS folks are extremely friendly, and social, and we are excited to make new friends!

5. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,397 / 12
    There will be public sex on the beds at the jacuzzi. If you don’t want to witness that then stay at the pool area. Maybe in the evening there will be less than later at night

6. Funcdncpl32

Funcdncpl32 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +166 / 0
    we were there in april at easter, depending on the crowd we thought there was more sex in the hot tub area daytime then night as people tend to go to the playroom instead, also the hot tub is so big really if you dont wanna see it you dont have to be looking in that area, there are enough couples that will be drinking and not banging that you can still have a small group at the bar top without it being a concern, plus with access to both you can be at regular side where nothing happens,, security was giving a hard time when she took off nipple pasties but still have fish net over lol Grand is still worth it, plus people that are in LS or not at this resort will be way more respectful then others becuase 98 % will either ask or just feel you out thru conv then try to make a move, we noticed this in both grand and cancun, we only have a few bad apples in cancun, but they were the ones that were staying one night only, and were single guys, we have also met single guys that are more respectful then some couples, overall your fine at Grand, you cant choose the crowd around you, but you make the vacation what you want!

we are heading back for second trip to grand sept 2-12

Last edited: May 11, 2023
  7. tacocat

tacocat Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 0
    Is it true they all-nude and play areas are all in the upper (rooftop?) area? Is the main pool topless?

We've been hearing mixed reports.

Not that we'll go sans clothing but still would be interested in checking it out if the mood strikes. Frankly we'll have fun no matter what but I'm a planner.

We also will be there first weekend in September for my (husband) birthday.

8. ash09

ash09 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +94 / 0
    Was there last week. Confirmed that for now the main pool is topless only. The upstairs jacuzzi is nude and "anything goes" .

Timeshare sales person mentioned that he thinks in 4 months, Grand will be all clothing optional but that's conjecture.

9. Funcdncpl32

Funcdncpl32 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +166 / 0
    the playroom is attached to the disco so its only open when the disco is and yes hot tub and disco are on the second floor, around the hot tub area is all frosted glass so from the outside you cant see in, even if your suite is on the second floor, the main pool is topless opt. remember hot tub area is clothing opt. not every guy or women gets fully nude, and no body cares.

we are confirmed booked for 10 nights now at Grand arriving sept 2, we always start at main pool and then maybe head over to regular side, so if you see us, come say hi, if you want to do a shot we are in, or have more questions just let us know!

10. tacocat

tacocat Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 0
    Definitely will say hi. We arrive on Aug. 31 and leave on Sept. 4.

We're hoping it's a good crowd and that it's as fun as TTR in Cancun. We probably won't spend much time on the second floor jacuzzi as we prefer to keep things a little more low-key. That said, we'll likely pop up there at some point to see how it is. We chose the Miches side because it's allegedly quieter but like that we have the option to go party should we see fit. We're not late-night people really so any fun that will be had will be had early(ish).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice