Temptation Roll Call April 2023

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Daniella, Dec 13, 2022.

1. knowwhatimean

knowwhatimean Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0

Oh man you are in for a wild first time then! This will not be a normal week at TTR. I'm a little shocked you were able to book with out going through Tryst though. Have you confirmed your reservation?

There are going to be a whole bunch of special things going that week of Tryst. Not sure you'll be able to participate in some of it though. There are some rules that will that won't be normal this week. Like no pasties required at Bash is one that I can think of.

We are there for the 25-30 for the take over. This is our first take over so not sure exactly how it works. But if we love normal TTR I'm sure this will be even better!

2. Hfxbeachcpl

Hfxbeachcpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    So far, I haven't gotten a straight answer, perhaps you guys can answer that. When you say Tryst is apr 25-30, does that INCLUDE the 30th? We get there on the morning of the 30th. We didn't even know that was a thing until like a week ago. We are very interested in participating in anything going on that day, if there's anything. So far, nobody gave me any info.
    Cheers,
    P&D

3. Funtimers

Funtimers Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +101 / 0
    Not 100 percent on this, but we interpret this to mean that the 30th is likely the final day, which would probably mean the departure day for the Tryst event. Seems like, if you arrive morning, you may catch some of those peeps for some morning hours possibly. We arrive mid afternoon 30th so we figure we'll miss all of the Tryster's

4. allaboutfun33

allaboutfun33 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Yes the reservation is confirmed by our agent. She called the resort directly. We were told we won’t have access to somethings for those days. Mainly She restaurant. We booked the gardenview room so we didn’t have access to the roof top bar anyways. I believe we booked before the tryst event was announced. The agent offered the ability to shift the week, but with our schedules that wasn’t an option so we are arriving at the takeover midway. We are arriving with another couple as well. Looking forward to it even if we can’t use the whole facility, the fact that it’s booked solid will be a blast. We have attended smaller lifestyle events before, we just didn’t realize this was one when we originally booked. So it’s all good, this will make our first time at TTR a very unique experience! Counting down the days!

5. Hfxbeachcpl

Hfxbeachcpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    How does one become a Tryst member?

6. B N J

B N J Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    We are curious as well, what are addics theme nights?

7. ARob & AMac

ARob & AMac Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Dates: April 22nd- 25th
    Number in Group: 2
    Interested in Boobs Cruise? 50/50
    Can't wait to be back!

8. knowwhatimean

Ratings:
    +988 / 0

There isn't a membership. It's just a group that does huge parties. You just need to book through them.

9. knowwhatimean

Ratings:
    +988 / 0

Most of the Tryst people will be leaving on the 30th. So I don't think there will be anything going on that day for the Tryst event.

10. lvnlife1111

lvnlife1111 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Will be there 4/19-2/24. My 6th time, first time with a couple friend but not as a thrupple lol. Just love the vibe there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice