Playful Experience??

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by nessa827, Mar 15, 2023.

1. nessa827

nessa827 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Looking at booking the Tower at the beginning of April. Is the playful experience worth it?

Last edited: Mar 15, 2023
  2. SUPnSun

SUPnSun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +419 / 1
    You are correct more or less it’s just the location in the hotel. If you book Bash Tower or Lush Tower rooms your in the u-shaped building you see in all the pictures. Lush Tower rooms are in the ‘bottom’ of the U and have hot tubs on the Deck. You get a few extra perks; access to the roof bar, a seating area by the pool, and of course a view.

The rest of the rooms are in the older parts of the hotel.

3. nessa827

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you…. I found the info on the actual website (slaps forehead). Now Im trying to decide if the playful experience is worth it??

4. SUPnSun

SUPnSun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +419 / 1
    That’s a tough one… We’ve stayed in the Bash rooms on our previous trips, and when we booked this time we didn’t think the perks in the playful experience were worth it (at least for the tower rooms). I’m
    Always a bit suspicious that I’d get all the perks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. JandCfATL

JandCfATL Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0
    We booked a tower room with playful experience and didn't know until we got to the resort. It came with a butler/concierge, a romantic dinner, bottle of Moet at the dinner, a bottle of Rum and reserved table at Bash, 25 min couples message at the spa, and 4 hours in one of the clam shells at the sexy pool. We took advantage of everything except the bottle of Rum (Not Rum drinkers). It was nice but it came with the reservation and didn't know it. We are bargain shoppers and stayed in almost every type of room and it is always based on the best deal. The tower rooms are a better experience than a garden view room in itself. I just weigh the difference in the room rates to determine if playful is worth it or not. If there is is a $300 cost difference or more over the length of the stay I would not do it again. Even though the perks are nice, it's a bit of a hassle booking all of the perks with your butler/concierge.

6. bhoot

bhoot Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Did not find much of use especially if you have room in Tower. We did not get above goodies that we were supposed to get. Had we followed up perhaps they would have arranged for it. But we did not find a need for it. There is already so much there. But again if you are not in tower then it might be worth to get access to sky restaurant.

7. void_of_light

void_of_light Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    We booked a tower room with the playful experiences. I think it was a total waste of money. We wont do it next time.

8. nessa827

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Why do you think it was a waste?

9. void_of_light

void_of_light Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    It’s a $6 bottle of champagne a $20 bottle of rum and a quick massage for $2-$300. We had access to the sky bar from our room already. We didn’t use the pool bed. Take the money and go get a longer massage down the beach with Nancy, or use the money to pay for the Boobs Cruise.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice