Romantic Beach Dinner

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by diannahb830, Mar 8, 2023.

1. T&D PA

T&D PA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +260 / 1
    Has anyone done a private beach dinner at TTR? We're going in June and thinking about it. We have a big group of friends coming with us, so I am looking for us to sneak away for a night, just us.. I am curious if it is worth the money. I heard it can cost around $400.

2. TxCouple84

TxCouple84 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +87 / 1
    I’m willing to bet you could get a car service and fine dining experience off the resort for half that. Just an idea.

3. MrandMrsSmith

MrandMrsSmith Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 1
    We always find it funny when sitting on the patio at Sea Flirt for dinner and see those couples (there’s 3-4 tables about 15ft from each other) having a romantic dinner that they paid extra for…

Have a date at She instead… intimate setting and always a good time.

4. Jlynn

Jlynn Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We loved it, but we also used resort credits so not sure if paying $400 would be worth it. I will say it was amazing and it was like the people at sea flirt weren’t even there.

5. JandCfATL

JandCfATL Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0
    We booked the Bash Tower playful experience last year and it came with the Romantic Dinner. It also included a bottle of Moet Champagne. It was an excellent dinner with personal service. It was a little too close to the Sea Flirt deck with onlookers but still nice because of the personal service. Cost is up to the individual but I wouldn't spend $400 on it. I have an issue paying for extra items at an all inclusive resort. If it were isolated from the Sea Flirt deck maybe for the fun of it but I would prefer to just to go to Sea Flirt and sit on the deck, save the $400 for you next trip!

6. T&D PA

T&D PA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +260 / 1
    I should have mentioned that the $400 price was for Dinner & Sex. Friends told us that they do a dinner for you on the beach and then set up a cabana bed for you. I'm not sure if that is even an option anymore. But regardless, if people from sea flirt can see us, I will def pass on this.

7. JandCfATL

JandCfATL Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0
    Never heard of the sex part of the equation. They must have been messing with you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice